Stirling Albion Vs AC Hamilton

Never even checked the score as that is how I feel at the moment and I feel sorry for those who once again were let down.

Listening to his Post Match Interview and I thought for a second it was Canning/Rice talking after an away game at the Old Firm and not a team in this League fighting for survival.

He should have had his jotters after that 5-0 defeat at Cappielow  last season as it was plainly obvious then he was clueless.

One point from 12 is surely meeting The Club Supremo’s KPI’s.

Wow that was abysmal tonight seemed like the manager was playing for a draw just completely embarrassing he needs to go it's as simple as that. He continues to pick his favourites and puts some of our better players careers on the line before January we could all see that Josh O'Brien and Joe McGlynn were more than good enough but Rankin wouldn't play them. We've signed the top goalscorer in the Lowland League who hasn't gotten a chance. Although I wasn't buzzed when we signed Jake Hastie he's impressed anytime he's played but Rankin hasn't played him the last couple of games. I like Andy Winters passion he really cares and I'm sure he's a nice guy but he's not better than guys like Hastie,Kirk and Henderson and he comes getting subbed on over these guys. Dylan McGowan has been abysmal since he came back but continues to start every week where as Josh O'Brien had 1 bad half and was never seen again. The way the Kirk loan has went and Tait as well I doubt Hearts or Hibs will be interested in loaning us a player for a long time thanks to Rankin. I really like Seref but the longer he keeps Rankin the longer he's going to loss more trust with the fans going forward at the moment it honestly wouldn't shock me if we finished 5th he must go. 

Don't see how Accies fans can be complaining tbh. A good hard fought point against early title challengers Stirling Albion on their own patch. Rankins side have stopped a 3 game losing streak and put a bit of a gap between themselves and Alloa athletic. On the flip side Alloa do have a game in hand. 

Can see the frustration from one side 

Banter from the other 

But don't underestimate our performance last night & team effort, DY got it spot on, player's were right at it from the 1st minute 

Accies player's looked clueless & fearful 

Well done Bino's 🇵🇪 👏 

Best 0-0 I've watched in a while, let's carry it forward to Saturday at QOS ... look after our own business 

Couldn't make the game last night (pretty standard for a Tuesday night match) however great to read so many positive reports from those who were there. I really hope we can keep it up to cement our place in mid-table. Lets not forget that we visit Hamilton in a couple of weeks, however I'm sure it'll be a different game through there.

I took in the Ayr United v Hamilton game last season when our match against Dumbarton was called off at the last minute, I remember Hamilton being absolutely turgid that day and Rankin taking pelters from the section of Hamilton fans that sat to my left. There was no way that he didn't hear what was shouted for the entire 90 minutes. Fast forward a year and it doesn't sound like much has changed.

10 hours ago, WattersIsGod said:

Hard to say which fanbase is more dissatisfied with their manager between Hamilton and QOS

That might well be the only thing we'll win this season.

36 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Couldn't make the game last night (pretty standard for a Tuesday night match) however great to read so many positive reports from those who were there. I really hope we can keep it up to cement our place in mid-table. Lets not forget that we visit Hamilton in a couple of weeks, however I'm sure it'll be a different game through there.

I took in the Ayr United v Hamilton game last season when our match against Dumbarton was called off at the last minute, I remember Hamilton being absolutely turgid that day and Rankin taking pelters from the section of Hamilton fans that sat to my left. There was no way that he didn't hear what was shouted for the entire 90 minutes. Fast forward a year and it doesn't sound like much has changed.

@BB_Bino team played for each other, was great to see, also some good football on the ground, fans applauded the performance & the players also applauded each others commitment, gives so much confidence 👏 

1 hour ago, Beepee67 said:

@BB_Bino team played for each other, was great to see, also some good football on the ground, fans applauded the performance & the players also applauded each others commitment, gives so much confidence 👏 

This is true. Scouse also loudly shouted 'f**k off' at a home fan who suggested he shouldn't have played a risky pass back to Blair Currie...

22 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

This is true. Scouse also loudly shouted 'f**k off' at a home fan who suggested he shouldn't have played a risky pass back to Blair Currie...

Tbf.... Scouse absolutely hammered that backpass at Currie and it wasn't the best.

It wasn't me btw.... I was too far away for him to hear me.

13 hours ago, accies1874 said:

It was always going to be a challenge maintaining any sort of feel-good factor when you've just been relegated and have stuck with the same manager who oversaw that, . 

We had that with McKinnon, he assembled a squad that was more than good enough to win the league and it took rookie joint managers to get the best out of the squad. 

I still believe we would've went up that season either winning the league or play offs ...feckin covid 

7 hours ago, unitedbino said:

Thought BC's kicking and distribution was well off last night. Still too many goal kick hoofs for my liking but maybe that's what he's being told but we're better with the ball on the deck instead of midfield tennis.

10 minutes ago, SA45 said:

Thought BC's kicking and distribution was well off last night. Still too many goal kick hoofs for my liking but maybe that's what he's being told but we're better with the ball on the deck instead of midfield tennis.

100% this.

When we built out from the back last night we were usually decent.

36 minutes ago, WattersIsGod said:

100% this.

When we built out from the back last night we were usually decent.

We played some good football in the 1st half 👏 

Not just ball retention for the sake of it, good passes in good area's, they didn't all come off, but you could visably see it gave them confidence, also confidence from the management team 

A bit sloppy first 10 mins of 2nd half getting back up to speed & the change in shape from Accies, they tried to keep width & stretch us, but Pab's was magnificent 👌 👏 

Can't ever fault a team for effort, you saw it in abundance last night,, that's them set a benchmark, stick with it & we will be ok this season,

Belief on the park & belief in the stand ♥️🤍♥️ bino's