Annan v Queens

28 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

After the Bradford disaster I'm surprised the main stand at Palmerston is still open - surely all that wood will be rotten now, no to mention a Warren of cubby holes withe no obvious fire exit.

Lets no get started about the wilderness at the back of the Portland Drive Terrace,or a lack of a bit o paint at any of the turnstyle gates.

Terregles St. Terrace - is it still condemned ?

This great full time team, 

The MAIN team in D &G !

Yes admittedly the away Terrace at Galabank slopes away at one end, pretty poor but correctable ,  but more than capable for most League 2 & League 1 fixtures apart from when  some big teams come down like Falkirk.

Oops , where are Queens in the League . NOT so good for a so far superior team.

State of this ffs. The view is pish from your away end mate. 

7 hours ago, the philosopher said:

After the Bradford disaster I'm surprised the main stand at Palmerston is still open - surely all that wood will be rotten now, no to mention a Warren of cubby holes withe no obvious fire exit.

Lets no get started about the wilderness at the back of the Portland Drive Terrace,or a lack of a bit o paint at any of the turnstyle gates.

Terregles St. Terrace - is it still condemned ?

This great full time team, 

The MAIN team in D &G !

Yes admittedly the away Terrace at Galabank slopes away at one end, pretty poor but correctable ,  but more than capable for most League 2 & League 1 fixtures apart from when  some big teams come down like Falkirk.

Oops , where are Queens in the League . NOT so good for a so far superior team.

A 2am post. Never a good idea. 

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

State of this ffs. The view is pish from your away end mate. 

Why not arrive early and get to the front of the terracing lean on the barriers. Perfect view. 

11 minutes ago, marco44 said:

Why not arrive early and get to the front of the terracing lean on the barriers. Perfect view. 

You didn't think this through did you? The more people that arrive early means the problem remains.

19 minutes ago, marco44 said:

I've no dog in this fight but surely every customer is entitled to a good view of the entertainment that they have paid for?

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

You didn't think this through did you? The more people that arrive early means the problem remains.

Yeah, but just arrive before everyone else

Think About It GIF by Identity

1 hour ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I've no dog in this fight but surely every customer is entitled to a good view of the entertainment that they have paid for?

Bartleyball is hardly entertainment but otherwise your point stands valid..

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

Time to head out for some Vitamin T. To add to the crap view debate it looks like its going to piss down. There is a god!!

May the least worst team win, as long as their wearing black and gold. Hoping that come 5pm you Dumfries boys are heading home with faces longer than the A75 and more concerns than Rishi Sunaks campaign manager. 

Enjoy!

Big game this, I'm grounded at the moment and no way of getting to this ... which might be a blessing in disguise.  Given our shite season, the league table and our awful stats which have been well documented by @Artemis my confidence level going into this is bordering on the non-existent.  Just gotta hope ... somehow ...

6 minutes ago, bod said:

Mumbongo starts 4-4-2

31.Stone 4.Kilsby 5.McKay 15.McClellend 23.Logan 6.Cochrane (C) 8.Todd 17.Fergusson 10.Connelly 9.Reilly 22.Mumbongo

Subs.  1.Botterill 7.McKechnie 11.McGuffie 24.Ambrose 25.Doherty 26.Ross 28.Johnstone 29.Burns 30.Walker

24 minutes ago, bod said:

Mumbongo starts 4-4-2

I mean, logically you'd assume that's what the set up will be. I look forward to hearing how Mumbongo is being played wide left off Reilly.

Just now, 18BAIRN76 said:

Not even being wide, how on earth has Bartley not been sacked this season? For Queens to potentially be 4 points off a relegation play-off to League Two is criminal.

Can't afford to.