Stirling Vs The Best Team In Stirlingshire

15 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Folk trying to pay at the gate and getting turned away.

11 minutes ago, Beepee67 said:

Well they obviously can't read the websites 

All ticket 

No cash or card 

1pm ticket sales close 

Nothing hard about it 

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Absolute shambles. Only Scottish football 

Futurama Buy GIF

If tickets are still available they should be sold right up until kick off, what an absolute joke. Every effort possible should be made to get paying fans to games not involving the arse cheeks here in Scotland, instead we put barriers up, mental! 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

2 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

If tickets are still available they should be sold right up until kick off, what an absolute joke. Every effort possible should be made to get paying fans to games not involving the arse cheeks here in Scotland, instead we put barriers up, mental! 

Junior club mentality. You don’t have to be a shit club just because you’re wee. 

Just now, StuartA said:

Junior club mentality. You don’t have to be a shit club just because you’re wee. 

Just because you carry a big support doesn’t mean you have to be arrogant.

id imagine ticketing arrangements would have been discussed with the police

3 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Folk trying to pay at the gate and getting turned away.

And rightly so. If you can't follow simple instructions, you shouldn't be anywhere near a football ground. 

55 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

Just because you carry a big support doesn’t mean you have to be arrogant.

id imagine ticketing arrangements would have been discussed with the police

It’s not arrogant and nothing to do with a big support. You’re supposed to be a fan-owned club so treat fans decently. 

I’m glad we pushed Falkirk all the way today. they had to work hard for the points.

Hope the Bairns fans enjoyed their day and, if they had a pie, I hope it was tasty. 🤭

14 minutes ago, StuartA said:

It’s not arrogant and nothing to do with a big support. You’re supposed to be a fan-owned club so treat fans decently. 

Rock up to Hampden soon when the national team are next playing and try and pay at the gate. Oh wait, it'll be advertised as all-ticket. 

Thought a good number of players did well for us today. Milne had his best game as an Albion player. Having him central makes a difference. McPake looked a threat again down the left (he absolutely dusted a Falkirk defender at one point). Hilson did great, as did Carrick fighting against the two big Falkirk CBs and holding his own. If only one of the chances had fallen to Carrick 😫

Don't think the subs helped. Not sure if Crane was injured, but if he wasn't he should have stayed on. I like Cooper, but that's three games in a row where he's looked a bit lost. In a weird way, I could feel the Falkirk winner coming - but not necessarily because they were creating loads of chances. Just because that's the way their season has gone. Still hard to take. However, if we play like that over the next eight games we'll be fine.

5 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

Rock up to Hampden soon when the national team are next playing and try and pay at the gate. Oh wait, it'll be advertised as all-ticket. 

You can literally buy tickets for these games right up until kick off (I’ve done it!) at the stadium if it isn’t sold out. Don’t think it’s much to expect the same for a game in the third tier with a fraction of the crowd! 

8 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

You’re hilarious. 

8 minutes ago, StewartyMac said:

We're talking about paying at the gate. Do keep up. 

Near the beginning of the discussion If you’d bothered to read my initial post I never mentioned PATG (which should also be a thing at this level as well anyway) Do keep up! 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

Hard game today and did well to get the win. Another team in this devision finding an extra two gears just because they’re playing Falkirk. At least our team is good enough to handle that this season.