Bartley dead beats v Champions elect.

Even when we play decently (by our admittedly low standards) we fold “like a cheap suit”.

This squad are completely and utterly gutless.

Manager on immediate gardening leave please before it is too late.

I really don’t care who is in as caretaker so long as he is gone before L2 becomes a reality.

Still haven’t beaten anybody but Annan and Edinburgh at home - that is frankly indefensible. 

Just now, AGPar said:

Is Lee Connelly out of contract in the summer by chance? Just wondering.

Please be careful - he has been relegated with every Scottish team he has played for and this season could be another to add to the cv. 

Just now, Rjc-1988 said:

I really don’t care who is in as caretaker so long as he is gone before L2 becomes a reality.

That ship has well and truly sailed. Surely no one who watches this side regularly believes we're finishing higher than 9th? 

As I've said, I fully expect the Egomaniac to leave before the playoffs. 

That's a peach from the sand dancer tbf! 

Just now, kiddy said:

Cracking finish, but there’s no way anybody could see them winning 4-1 when they went a goal down.

Except every QoS fan. 

Thoroughly deserved Falkirk win. Made hard work of it and for the life of me I've no idea how this hasn't been the regular scoreline between the pair of us all season. 

I wish this was the final nail in this charlatan's coffin but it won't be. 

Enjoy your title Falkirk. As much as the crowd wanking does my box in I don't think we'll be sharing a match thread for a very long time unfortunately.