Dunfermline Athletic -vs- Dundee United (Do we really have to edition)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Big fan of the Dunfermline players going round the crowd.

Thats how you build a connection with your fans, especially with the younger ones.

Good effort.

To be fair they done it constantly last season and there was a real "good feel" about the Pars. The kind of stuff we were promised around the German takeover. Not the whole "land of milk and honey" but at least something maybe a bit more engaging.

Tonight is one result, and I am extremely happy after that, but I'm keeping my feet firmly on the ground and all focus will go on to the next match. 

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

To be fair they done it constantly last season and there was a real "good feel" about the Pars. The kind of stuff we were promised around the German takeover. Not the whole "land of milk and honey" but at least something maybe a bit more engaging.

Tonight is one result, and I am extremely happy after that, but I'm keeping my feet firmly on the ground and all focus will go on to the next match. 

Keep that level of performance up and you might just sneak a play off spot

1 hour ago, spot on said:

Did you see McPake and his bench clapping and cheering when the second goal went in ? Embarrassing the way they celebrated. Surviving relegation isn’t handed out in March you know. No respect for Utd

They're happy for the young ld who scored ya 🔔 end. He's had a mare with injuries all season and was about greeting with joy