Semi Final: Rangers vs Hearts

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Sorry but I think you might need to specify which end it was coming from?

14 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Every OF fan is at best a bigot apologiser.

Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

I hope Celtic fucking destroy you 

Cheers.  Your considered views will sustain me though the troubling days ahead.

For what it's worth, until our second goal went in, we were in trouble.  If you had equalised I reckon you'd have gone on to win. Maybe next time.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Celtic will indeed, destroy us.  Our defence has been honking for weeks.

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Oh well, another pyrotechnic, our tifo is edgier than your tifo, tricolour, union jack, belting songbook, bigotfest final to look forward to.

There’s always an upside, and the upside is I’ll have no trouble booking a tee time for 3pm that day now. Happy, happy days.

Kick-off is still TBA....past couple of years they have caved in to pressure from tv companies to have kick-off at 5.30pm  -after the English cup final.  However, I suspect no one will want the Old and Infirm to be that late so we may see a lunch time cup final?

If anybody fancies real fitba, the day after the Hampden re-enactment of the Northern Ireland Troubles, it's East Kilbride (maybe a league team by then) v Kirkie Rob Roy (probably relegated by then) in the South Challenge Cup Final at Broadwood.

Ho hum.

Just now, KirkieRR said:

If anybody fancies real fitba, the day after the Hampden re-enactment of the Northern Ireland Troubles, it's East Kilbride (maybe a league team by then) v Kirkie Rob Roy (probably relegated by then) in the South Challenge Cup Final at Broadwood.

Ho hum.

….and it’s live!

1 minute ago, bennett said:

The songbook let us down again at times

Those times being between 14:30 & 17:00?

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

The songbook let us down again at times, we can genuinely make a good atmosphere when we clean our act up. 

You are seriously using the word "when" there? Seriously?

3 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Kick-off is still TBA....past couple of years they have caved in to pressure from tv companies to have kick-off at 5.30pm  -after the English cup final.  However, I suspect no one will want the Old and Infirm to be that late so we may see a lunch time cup final?

The SFA said a couple of months back that the kick off will be 3.00 this year. 

At the stage of genuine bemusement that the TV cameras in Scotland can broadcast a Championship game with 1,200 people and get all “we’re very sorry if the language has offended you” when some old boy goes “f**k sake, ref”, but 25,000 people bellow out about being up to theirs knees …….. and everyone just pretends like it doesn’t happen. 

12 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Looking for something to do as far away from Glasgow as possible on the 25th May. Any ideas? You're all welcome to join me

If you've never been, I'd recommend a trip to the Showfield for Nairn St Ninian v Stonehaven. A lovely place to watch a game of football at that time of year. 

ETA There's a small chance that Downfield v Dundee Violet could be a league decider too.

Edited by GordonS

7 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Key takeaways:

- Hearts shat the bed anytime they got within 20 yards of the goal

- Fabio Silva isn’t very good at football

- Cantwell is still a wee p***k

- The final will be a fun filled family affair! Premier Sports/Viaplay will be creaming their pants 

C*ntwell has to be the most despised player in Scotland. Even more than Joe Hart.

Him and Silva, both cheats.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

At the stage of genuine bemusement that the TV cameras in Scotland can broadcast a Championship game with 1,200 people and get all “we’re very sorry if the language has offended you” when some old boy goes “f**k sake, ref”, but 25,000 people bellow out about being up to theirs knees …….. and everyone just pretends like it doesn’t happen. 

That's because you've got guys like big Ally tapping his feet and whistling along when he hears it doing commentary 

On 18/04/2024 at 19:00, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Nice Naismith interview. It'll have them biting.

I think I'll start calling him Nice Naismith. 

He talked the talk...