Semi Final: Aberdeen vs Celtic

Swashbuckling across Europe and competing at the business end of all domestic competitions. I think it’s fair to say Aberdeen have re established themselves as scotlands dominant Diddy force. 

Unfortunately the demands of this led Barry robson taking a step back due to being emotionally drained a la jurgen klopp and Neil warnock admitting the job was too high profile for him. 

This elite side can rubber stamp their legend status with a Scottish cup win which should be plenty motivation to see aside a very erratic Scottish premiership side. 

3-0 Celtic

7 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Can't wait to find out what obscene kick off time the SFA come up with for this one. I'm going lunchtime on the Saturday or Sunday meaning a ridiculously early departure from Aberdeen. 

If Rangers get through on Thursday, it's definitely going to be the Saturday. So either 12.30 or 5.30. Both times are a pain in the arse, but my preference would be a lunchtime kick off. I'm probably in the minority. 

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

If Rangers get through on Thursday, it's definitely going to be the Saturday. So either 12.30 or 5.30. Both times are a pain in the arse, but my preference would be a lunchtime kick off. I'm probably in the minority. 

Your 8pm bedtime curfew still applicable? 

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Even if they don't go through

Rangers got the Saturday game against Dundee in 2022 while Celtic played Dundee United on the Sunday

So it will probably be Celtic's turn to get Saturday

23 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

12.30 kick off 😂

Pish, extra pish for yous but at least it's not early Sunday I suppose. If there's two TV slots to pick from given how low cash we get for it there should preference given to the tie that has a team out with the central belt.

Edited by gannonball

22 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Pish, extra pish for yous but at least it's not early Sunday I suppose. If there's two TV slots to pick from given how low cash we get for it there should preference given to the tie that has a team out with the central belt.

If Rangers get through tonight then their game would need to be on the Sunday.

5.30pm Saturday would’ve been better. I’m guessing they’ll want to avoid clashing with the FA Cup Semi Finals, shitebags.

Already booked to go down to the Montrose Hamilton game that day as didn’t think we would be getting to the semi.

train gets in just before kick off beers in the picture house for it  

Edited by Moorie

Hoping to get a ticket for this game but if not I’ll watch it on the box,would imagine it’ll be half n half ticket wise and it dint bother me as long as we win and probably play the cream buns in the final as their wee bros willny try a leg,Naybrains will play a weakened side and Shankland probably take a sick note nearer the time 🍀

19 minutes ago, wingnut said:

Hoping to get a ticket for this game but if not I’ll watch it on the box,would imagine it’ll be half n half ticket wise and it dint bother me as long as we win and probably play the cream buns in the final as their wee bros willny try a leg,Naybrains will play a weakened side and Shankland probably take a sick note nearer the time 🍀

Food for thought there.