2 hours ago, Alan_G said:

Weird narrow angle, you'd think the crowd would be shown. Mind you, this united one has the same angle
image.jpeg.cffcdcfdcfad792325170049244d1b50.jpeg

Twice we have seen that in our life time. Look at the beautiful colour on that photo 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I would park in the Catherine Street car park. Not sure if that's the one you mean but I'd always found it to be pretty good in terms of distance to the ground (10 - 15 minutes) and price (free).

Nah that’s not the one I was meaning. Will give it a look. Ta.

46 minutes ago, hk blues said:

And a lot more fans. Obviously meant more to them.

And the Scottish cup doesn't mean more to Dundee than the championship? Is that your line?? Please tell me it isn't 

2 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

And the Scottish cup doesn't mean more to Dundee than the championship? Is that your line?? Please tell me it isn't 

Well, t.b.h. when we're in the Championship getting out of it is more important than anything else  - you'll know all about that though. 

McMann out will be an odd one, is he putting Middleton to LB or is Thomson going there? Or a back 3 with Thomson and Grimshaw or Middleton wing backs.

Annoyingly have a back shift today so won't be at the game to find out for myself 😭

20240323_135421.jpg

3 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

McMann out will be an odd one, is he putting Middleton to LB or is Thomson going there? Or a back 3 with Thomson and Grimshaw or Middleton wing backs.

Annoyingly have a back shift today so won't be at the game to find out for myself 😭

20240323_135421.jpg

And I'm not going to tell you

16 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Well, t.b.h. when we're in the Championship getting out of it is more important than anything else  - you'll know all about that though. 

And the feeling of winning a Scottish cup is something you have never felt

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind Mr Fergusons men will be taking something from this match today, never have I been more confident.

19 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

20240323_135421.jpg

Grieve through the middle. I can get behind that