Open Goal Podcast

20 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Hitler had millions of followers. Donald Trump has millions of followers. Jesus had 12 followers and one of them got him killed (I know he wasn't really dead, but still).

Just because something has a huge audience, it doesn't make it good.

At least Hitler didn't tell doughnut wanking stories.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

At least Hitler didn't tell doughnut wanking stories.

I think you'll find his last podcast from the bunker as the Russians closed in had a doughnut wanking anecdote in it.

18 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I think you'll find his last podcast from the bunker as the Russians closed in had a doughnut wanking anecdote in it.

At least he got a final giggle from Eva Braun. It's the audience in the Hydro I feel for, the cringe must have been unbearable.

listened to this week's podcast they addressed what happened, Snodgrass was devastated apparently. Wasnt there but heard from a few people wasnt as bad as what the haters are making out. They will move on.

All the Woke, bearded, Uni graduate, simpson, loving wrestling fans will be devastated.

3 hours ago, Arab_R_us said:

listened to this week's podcast they addressed what happened, Snodgrass was devastated apparently. Wasnt there but heard from a few people wasnt as bad as what the haters are making out. They will move on.

All the Woke, bearded, Uni graduate, simpson, loving wrestling fans will be devastated.

Why are you using woke as an insult? Or the fact that someone went to university? 

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Why are you using woke as an insult? Or the fact that someone went to university? 

100% of the guys on the Terrace went to Uni - thats why i use it

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Ok, and what’s wrong with that?

And what about why you’re using woke? 

and most of them are Woke.

I've nothing against them as such i just call out the snobbery against open Goal

I'm just going to put it out there - for the past 5 years or so 'Woke' has probably been the most used word I have seen.  I have no idea what it actually means though and nobody ever can give an explanation

2 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

I'm just going to put it out there - for the past 5 years or so 'Woke' has probably been the most used word I have seen.  I have no idea what it actually means though and nobody ever can give an explanation

in this context:

"When this term became popularized, initially the meaning of this term was when an individual become more aware of the social injustice. Or basically, any current affairs related like biased, discrimination, or double-standards.

However, as time passed by, people started using this term recklessly, assigning this term to themselves or someone they know to boost their confidence and reassure them that they have the moral high grounds and are fighting for the better world. And sometimes even using it as a way to protect themselves from other people's opinion, by considering the 'outsider' as non-woke. While people that are in line with their belief as woke. Meaning that those 'outsiders' have been brainwash by the society and couldn't see the truth. Thus, filtering everything that the 'outsider' gives regardless whether it is rationale or not."

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

yeah thats its Mate , 100%, you got me

What is it then? Because so far the only actual thing you’ve pointed at is a few of them saying that Hibs hiring a massive racist (among other things) was bad.

And that they attended university. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow