Open Goal Podcast

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

What is it then? Because so far the only actual thing you’ve pointed at is a few of them saying that Hibs hiring a massive racist (among other things) was bad.

And that they attended university. 

of course its bad what he did, my issue with it was that they wanted him cancelled where they invited onto the show people who had done IMO far worse.

14 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I am struggling to understand what thought process led to the belief that it would be a good idea to tell thousands of people a story about shagging donuts and wiping his arse on them.

That's absolute wrong 'un behaviour and not funny in the slightest. 

8 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

I'm just going to put it out there - for the past 5 years or so 'Woke' has probably been the most used word I have seen.  I have no idea what it actually means though and nobody ever can give an explanation

yep, up there with Racist and Genocide as overused words that now lose their meaning quite a bit

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

I am struggling to understand what thought process led to the belief that it would be a good idea to tell thousands of people a story about shagging donuts and wiping his arse on them.

That's absolute wrong 'un behaviour and not funny in the slightest. 

he chose the wrong story and probably told it wrong as he was in front of 15,000 people and froze. You'd think he was hitler the way folk lost their shit over it

1 minute ago, Arab_R_us said:

he chose the wrong story and probably told it wrong as he was in front of 15,000 people and froze. You'd think he was hitler the way folk lost their shit over it

Tell me about it, the wokesters would have probably even have cancelled Hitler because of his so called "genocide", he was just having a laugh and the libtards got all offended.

3 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

Is there a right way to tell a story about shagging a doughnut? 

Just now, Arab_R_us said:

Billy Connelly would make it funny :)

There's a big difference between laughing AT you and laughing With you. You might need to look that up

Just now, Rosey1889 said:

Stories you hear about Snodgrass is that he's a bully boy and not overly pleasant.   The entire open goal podcast mantra is shite juvenile banter that appeals to a certain demographic. Their product is fundamentally rotten.

and there is the snobbery

3 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

Billy Connelly would make it funny :)

I mean aye, if a comedian was telling it then it's different because it's a funny story that didn't happen. 

The biggest issue is that it did happen.  As a true story it isn't funny, it's just shite rugby, bully boy culture.  

4 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

and there is the snobbery

For someone who's only purpose here seems to be to defend and promote the show and the absolute gang that host it, you aren't doing a very good job 

Just now, ICTChris said:

What was the story, summarised?

You really don't want to know. You rather hear a similar story from some old English rugby player as they would've at least told it better

Bad day when you can't shag a donut, wipe your arse with it and then hand-feed your pal/colleague with said donuts.

Even worse when you can't go on stage in an arena and tell 12k morons about it.

World's gone mad.

2 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Bad day when you can't shag a donut, wipe your arse with it and then hand-feed your pal/colleague with said donuts.

Even worse when you can't go on stage in an arena and tell 12k morons about it.

World's gone mad.

12,000 Morons

45 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

What is it then? Because so far the only actual thing you’ve pointed at is a few of them saying that Hibs hiring a massive racist (among other things) was bad.

And that they attended university. 

Don't give this gimp too much time. He's either really dense or on a continuous fishing expedition. Either way, its rather sad and embarrassing.

Just had a good look at myself after the accusation that I might be a snob... 

Beard ❌

Uni ❌

Wrestling ❌

Clubland Classics on repeat ✅

Played a lot of rugby ✅

Wanked in a food stuff and fed it to a mate ❌

Wait a minute...

Thanks @Arab_R_us, I'm now having an identy crisis! 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, WhatDayIsIt said:

I'm just going to put it out there - for the past 5 years or so 'Woke' has probably been the most used word I have seen.  I have no idea what it actually means though and nobody ever can give an explanation

It is one of the most useful words in the English language. 

When it used as a derogatory term it means that you can simply ignore the ramblings of the person using it because they will be largely utterly worthless. 

Edited by John MacLean