Scotland Vs Northern Ireland

I love Neil McCann but f**k off if you don't think a professional footballer that is supposedly one of the best in his country (and I love McGinn) doesn't deserve to get a boo when kicking a corner straight out for a goal kick as we are getting beat by fucking Northern Ireland.

This is sinking from late Strachan levels to Vogts levels. Absolutely fucking shite.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I love Neil McCann but f**k off if you don't think a professional footballer that is supposedly one of the best in his country (and I love McGinn) doesn't deserve to get a boo when kicking a corner straight out for a goal kick as we are getting beat by fucking Northern Ireland.

How the f**k does one of our best players in recent times deserve to be booed by his own fans for a shite corner in a friendly. 

This is really embarrassing. They are well organised, but still dreadful, and we should be beating them. Making a mountain out of a molehill tonight. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

How the f**k does one of our best players in recent times deserve to be booed by his own fans for a shite corner in a friendly. 

Booing is a way of expressing dissatisfaction. It's not as if it's abuse. And it's fucking horrific play which deserved the reaction it got.