🔵⚪ Greenock Morton vs Queen's Park ⚫⚪

1 minute ago, Mr.Blue said:

Funny you saying that you were miserable to watch when some of your fellow fans are making you out to be peak Real Madrid.

We didn't win for 4 and a half months, I don't think despite recent improvements anybody would deny that it's been a fairly horrendous season overall.

9 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:
10 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

Meh

A well thought out and measured response. Were you on the planning  team for lesser hampden refurb?

You called him a lamb. He managed to do a lamb impression, take the sting out of your insult and get your goat. All with just 3 letters. Measured indeed!

2 hours ago, Spider1975 said:

Are you a bone fide moron, or have you suffered a recent head trauma?

Are you implying that I have some sort of condition that affects my cognitive thinking abilities? If so I think that's out of order. Can't make those kind of assumptions in this day and age.

On 02/04/2024 at 19:40, Spider1975 said:

Generally a fair and reasonable assumption.  I'm no apologist for Ferrie and personally believe he has his limitations, especially when it comes to his distribution where he often appears slow in his decision making and prone to resort to kicking long ultimately losing possession -  but genuinely his shot stopping has saved us more points this season than he has cost  - it it weren't for him I daresay we'd be far closer, or even adrift of, Arbroath - it is one of life's great mysteries that he seems to 'save' (geddit)  his worst for games for those against you.  

When it comes to the finger of blame for the volume of goals conceded this season 95pc will be in the direction of Veldman and his defensive organisation - an issue that it appears Davidson hasn't quite as yet, gotten on top of.

Really not sure how you can seriously pin 95% of the blame on an obvious Dutch fraud and his lack of defensive nous, when the previous match at Hampden saw Davidson's team reduce a rampant Morton team at that time to a handful of good chances in the game and escape with a 0-0 draw that was not unfair. That was two months ago: so how exactly is the Dutch guy still responsible for you getting bodied and for your keeper chucking in pub league clangers again in April?

It seems an exercise in wishful thinking when the 'soft as shite' marker and dreadful results - against Imrie at least - has been a consistent pattern for all of your managers at this level.

On 31/03/2024 at 10:52, an86 said:

Ferrie saves almost every clanger for Cappielow. In general, we’re absolute dogshit every time we play there. Not a single decent performance at Cappielow in over the past couple of seasons. In fact, we’ve only really had one decent half of football against them in eight attempts, before chucking a 2-0 lead. Just can’t get any change out of them, whereas other teams around us manage it. 

Couple?  I don't think you've taken anything from us at Cappielow (in the league at least) since 1962.  That's 62 years.

6 hours ago, Alibi said:

Couple?  I don't think you've taken anything from us at Cappielow (in the league at least) since 1962.  That's 62 years.

Well-reasoned point there. I'd add that 2,.024 minus 1,962 is in fact 62. We're solid supporters of a solid team, and we're great at maths as amply evidenced above,. Fitba forum discussions don't get much better than this. 

On 03/04/2024 at 16:46, Alibi said:

We’ve not played you particularly often in that time. Even then, I can think of a couple occasions where we took a point at Cappielow as amateurs. You can also play well and lose. My point is that we’ve absolutely stunk the place out on every single occasion over the past couple of years. 

Edited by an86