Dundee v Motherwell - 6th April

Just now, pozbaird said:

Point still stands. Fir Park was a tattie field, severely rutted and had more sand on it than Ayr beach. Motherwell had to play on it every second week, they only have to get through one game on the less-than-stellar Dens surface. Hopefully they’ll manage it without serious injury befalling any of their players.

It was a tattie field. You are quite correct to go back 15 years and point that out. Especially since most Well fans have been the rational ones in this thread. I can see your thinking behind this post…..

Steve Martin Idk GIF

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If David Dickinson has said our pitch is the Real Deal then no one can have any complaints, surely?

I think he’s definitely noticed that your pitch maintenance regime is cheap as chips… 

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Have Motherwell made an official complaint,?

Is that noise the sludging of the pitch? I really hope so. I fucking love Scottish fitba 😂

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

It was a tattie field. You are quite correct to go back 15 years and point that out. Especially since most Well fans have been the rational ones in this thread. I can see your thinking behind this post…..

Steve Martin Idk GIF

It’s not difficult. Motherwell are concerned about player safety. Can’t remember them refusing to play at their own gaff’ when it was the cunto surface of Scottish fitba’.

Obviously, you dinnae’ have to agree with the point, but is isn’t a hard one to grasp. Surely Motherwell will survive these ninety minutes intact?

Motherwell do have history of crying like little bitches whenever one of the players gets accidentally injured so f**k knows what they’ll be like at 4.45 today 

1 minute ago, Biscuits said:

Motherwell do have history of crying like little bitches whenever one of the players gets accidentally injured so f**k knows what they’ll be like at 4.45 today 

Hopefully victorious. Same as whoever are playing Hibs. 😜

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

It’s not difficult. Motherwell are concerned about player safety. Can’t remember them refusing to play at their own gaff’ when it was the cunto surface of Scottish fitba’.

Obviously, you dinnae’ have to agree with the point, but is isn’t a hard one to grasp. Surely Motherwell will survive these ninety minutes intact?

Q - Was your original post before the Motherwell tweet around player safety ? If not then I offer my apologies. If yes - you are clearly at it and a walloper…..Fair ? 

Edited by welldaft

5 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Q - Was your original post before the Motherwell tweet around player safety ? If not then I offer my apologies. If yes - you are clearly at it and a walloper…..Fair ? 

Motherwell player safety concern tweet - 1.20. I saw it and made my post at 1.36.

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Dundee FC really are the experts at bringing the best patter in Scottish football. Constantly box office. Never stay still. Always a different issue.

Really are the leading example for the definition of 'cinch' in footballing terms.

10 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

As long as we are nothing like St Mirren or St Mirren fans then we should be perfectly fine.  Now f**k off back to your own match thread. Thanks.