Junior Takeover

6 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

The SJFA now have to cover £53,600 in actual prize money. Since we know they were losing money with the old model of just covering the semi-final and final guarantees. Time's going to tell if they're onto a money loser with this 

2 x 5k

1 x 10 k

1 x 20k 

Is 40k - where does other £13600 come from ?

2 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

It'd have to be rank. If Talbot v Arthurlie say then you'd have to think 6000 plus. Darvel v Johnstone Burgh would probably bring out the locals for a day out ... 4000 anyway.  Oth of those would see costs covered if same splits and prices as semi

Hasn't been a 6,000 plus crowd at a final since 2017 Glenafton v Talbot

3 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Give us your figures if it had been a Hurlford and Lochee United semi and a Bellshill v St Cadoc's semi?

It isn't. But I'd suggest much smaller. At end of day it's the clubs themselves that have voted for this. I was pointing out that it's still relevant today rather than 25 years ago

Just now, BANKIEBILL said:

It isn't. But I'd suggest much smaller. At end of day it's the clubs themselves that have voted for this. I was pointing out that it's still relevant today rather than 25 years ago

So, the SJFA are in the wrong for planning ahead in case it's much smaller?

1 minute ago, BANKIEBILL said:

2 x 5k

1 x 10 k

1 x 20k 

Is 40k - where does other £13600 come from ?

Qtr exit  - 2k

Round of 16 exit - 500

Round of 32 exit - 100

image.png.d371461dabca47d8a94f6d9ed4705d69.png

2 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

Hasn't been a 6,000 plus crowd at a final since 2017 Glenafton v Talbot

Thats potentially from wikipedia. Always be a bit wary of that.

2022 SJC final was said to have roughly 3500 from the SJFA COO

image.png.2e6969f50efcd46b666208eaba6fe0dd.png

Yet wikipedia with no sources has found an extra thousand from somewhere.

image.png.05e8c5edd2b34a1912ff40ed52269fa6.png

1 minute ago, Casper Wilson said:

Clydebank getting to a final might help that, but since it's way beneath you, it's hardly likely to happen.

Aye, aye whatever. Junior Cup Final was the highlight of our time in the Juniors. We're not in the Juniors now so we're not in the Cup. It's a pain in the arse for fixtures but hey ho. No games for a month, then 2 to finish is amateur hour but that's in pyramid 

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Me too, but it's the only reference I have. But there's no doubt that attendances have been in decline and not just in the Junior Cup. 

4 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Qtr exit  - 2k

Round of 16 exit - 500

Round of 32 exit - 100

image.png.d371461dabca47d8a94f6d9ed4705d69.png

Thanks bud

Just now, Casper Wilson said:

Me too, but it's the only reference I have. But there's no doubt that attendances have been in decline and not just in the Junior Cup. 

Ours are up. Despite the blip

2 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

Aye, aye whatever. Junior Cup Final was the highlight of our time in the Juniors. We're not in the Juniors now so we're not in the Cup. It's a pain in the arse for fixtures but hey ho. No games for a month, then 2 to finish is amateur hour but that's in pyramid 

No games for a month probably due to the fact you got knocked out all the cups early doors.

4 hours ago, Shanner said:

this looks like very selective quoting. can we have the full passage it was lifted from so we can judge it in context for ourselves please lol?

Ohh ffs, because i spoke to him face to face.  He said that shit to me and others at a game, so I butted in and put him in his place telling that he is in a position of authority and influence and should not be telling lies or if he believes so show the facts but he couldn't and I proved him wrong right there and then in front of others.
Are you really that dumb that you miss stuff cause your sticking up for your narrative.

I love the wee lol at the end

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Ohh ffs, because i spoke to him face to face.  He said that shit to me and others at a game, so I butted in and put him in his place telling that he is in a position of authority and influence and should not be telling lies or if he believes so show the facts but he couldn't and I proved him wrong right there and then in front of others.
Are you really that dumb that you miss stuff cause your sticking up for your narrative.

Cool story . Pity not one part of it happened. 

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Did ye? Aye?

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Calling someone dumb is a bold, bold card for you to play chief. 

Sounds like you made the quotes up, so I'm filling them under "bullshit, made up". 

Lol.

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

No games for a month probably due to the fact you got knocked out all the cups early doors.

We were forced to play Benburb in October to use a Saturday. No need as both clubs were up on games and Bens had hospitality booked for original date. Game later in April - Arthurlie - brought forward to March due to Junior semis. If you were 4 weeks idle before playing final 2 league games, you'd not be pleased. He needs to do better

Just now, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I don't think you can comprehend that its true, it must hurt that a guy in position is acting like this loll
😆

I couldn't give two hoots about him to be honest.

Its more to do with you making up things that never happened.

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

Calling someone dumb is a bold, bold card for you to play chief. 

Sounds like you made the quotes up, so I'm filling them under "bullshit, made up". 

Lol.

But its usually you and your wee cliques that say this shit, again that doesn't fit your narrative.
Just i have the balls to pull him up about it when I know the facts while others there might have done the same but didn't know theirs facts.  By the way, Mr McDowell is very convincing