Junior Takeover

I see Possil YM has had a wee red dot spree on all of my posts today. Clearly he doesn't like me giving facts to try and help people be informed.

Hey ho, I hope he feels better for it. 🤣

(Let's see if he can restrain himself from red-dotting this one, lol. 👀🤣 )

21 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I see Possil YM has had a wee red dot spree on all of my posts today. Clearly he doesn't like me giving facts to try and help people be informed.

Hey ho, I hope he feels better for it. 🤣

(Let's see if he can restrain himself from red-dotting this one, lol. 👀🤣 )

Lol, he couldn't. 🤣 Here comes another........ 🤣

13 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Lol, he couldn't. 🤣 Here comes another........ 🤣

this post would probably fit better here rather than first division

On 04/04/2024 at 12:40, PossilYM said:

No big deal going up to a dead league were licensed clubs especially in Ayrshire are trying to figure out how to not get promoted to the LL.

Can't argue with your sentiment, this can of worms is opened constantly, but, SFL still pay's lip service to the Pyramid also, no league champion should have to go into a playoff scenario, three up and three down from LL, simples !!!!

Think there's a few threads discussing this .

Edited 18 hours ago by 99blue baloons
sticky key
Edited by 99blue baloons
more info

2 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Clydebank blew the West Junior dinosaur set up wide open when they said they were leaving for the East of Scotland League.

I'd give it till the end of the season and if they feel certain clubs are holding up the pyramid the Bankies should start to look at joining the South of Scotland League.

More chance of Clydebank reaching the LL via that route.

It's not as though it can't be done, two clubs did it in the other direction from the South to the West.

Or they could have another look at playing in Ireland.

The nomadic hordes of Clydebank will play anywhere. Until they discover they're not good enough to win anything. Then they'll pack up their caravans and try somewhere else.

4 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

The nomadic hordes of Clydebank will play anywhere. Until they discover they're not good enough to win anything. Then they'll pack up their caravans and try somewhere else.

What a sadcase 😂

8 hours ago, Vanderbilt said:

Everyone knows that Talbot don’t want to play in the LL.Pointless football club not interested in progressing but want the money from the real Scottish Cup.

Only 2 teams have ever finished above Talbot in the WOSL, fully licensed club and carry a good fan base and live within their means. Not really sure how you can get so upset about this. 

Just to condense the last 8 pages Into a brief summarisation.  

Talbot guys give their best in every game and their fans pretty much want to win every game and aren't really too ruffled over all this . 

Personally I'm not too ruffled too and will support my club  regardless of which league we play in if the licence opens up or even if in decades time and we went down the leagues I would still be there regardless  .

And in conclusion and onto the bankies fans now and they're   just pretty much angry at everything. 

38 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Talbot guys give their best in every game and their fans pretty much want to win every game and aren't really too ruffled over all this . 

Personally I'm not too ruffled too and will support my club  regardless of which league we play in if the licence opens up or even if in decades time and we went down the leagues I would still be there regardless  .

And in conclusion and onto the bankies fans now and they're   just pretty much angry at everything. 

In conclusion it’s pretty plain that most clubs are quite happy to return to the bad old days of the West Juniors.

The fixtures are already a shambles due to the insistence of clubs playing in the diddy cup and next the league will have a chairman who openly boasts about changing the WoSFL “back” to a Junior league.

If this guy gets elected it’s like turning the clock back.Wouldn't be surprised if Scott Robertson made a comeback although he seems to have taught Kennie all he knows about fixture mangling.

What a shambles.

1 hour ago, Thejackdaw said:

Think most of it was about Alex McDowall potentially becoming the WoSFL Chair.

3 hours ago, Casper Wilson said:

How original.

23 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

I can't understand why these teeth gnashing Bankies fans are so anti-Talbot. They accuse us of not being progressive but in reality like them we have not been good enough to win the league. 

I have no issue with Talbot tbh.

2 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

A few of those pages were about McDowell

To be honest, not going to argue about comments of Talbot and fans, yip they wanna win every game and nothing wrong with that.
The good thing about the pyramid, is its not all about going up its about how each year you do, promoted up a league and next league, reach your level, might rise even higher, have bad times drop a couple of leagues but I'm sure the fans would stay, that's what the pyramid is all about, the highs and the lows and be there thick and thin, that's what true supporters are all about..

The guy McDowell is an imbiclie, he actually makes false accusations to justify his cause. He makes statements like , "The pyramid is dead", "The junior cup is the only real cup". Whatever your view is, people in position of authority and responsibility of the Job they are in, should not be making statement's like this that is negative to the progression of the Association.

On here comments are made by only a fraction of each clubs support and many come on to goad, windup and to get one over. there are many who come on and dont comment and that's just the normal from what i gather from most of the football forums.  Think the bankies fans on here are just the same as the rest, some ok, some average, a egit now and then, (again I reiterate, the same as any teams fans on here)

9 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

A few of those pages were about McDowell

To be honest, not going to argue about comments of Talbot and fans, yip they wanna win every game and nothing wrong with that.
The good thing about the pyramid, is its not all about going up its about how each year you do, promoted up a league and next league, reach your level, might rise even higher, have bad times drop a couple of leagues but I'm sure the fans would stay, that's what the pyramid is all about, the highs and the lows and be there thick and thin, that's what true supporters are all about..

The guy McDowell is an imbiclie, he actually makes false accusations to justify his cause. He makes statements like , "The pyramid is dead", "The junior cup is the only real cup". Whatever your view is, people in position of authority and responsibility of the Job they are in, should not be making statement's like this that is negative to the progression of the Association.

On here comments are made by only a fraction of each clubs support and many come on to goad, windup and to get one over. there are many who come on and dont comment and that's just the normal from what i gather from most of the football forums.  Think the bankies fans on here are just the same as the rest, some ok, some average, a egit now and then, (again I reiterate, the same as any teams fans on here)

Couldn’t agree more. He has been disrespectful to many a club over the years and this just sounds like a hostile takeover in all but name. Position of power in both camps? Surely somebody would stop that? Especially if he’s said the things that’s been said on here.