Ross County v Rangers

1 hour ago, Super Staggie said:

Appears very quiet here, maybe its too sunny?

I hope County don't water the pitch before the match or a half time the Servco mob will get PTSD and potentially miss the late ferry to Ireland..

Just a thought… maybe no one can get a word in between your random YouTube links and your childlike ramblings? 

22 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Ideal scenario would have been Noahic rain overnight, pitch unplayable by 7am, but no postponement announced until c11am by which time the blootered blue hordes are peeing en masse by the roadside a few miles north of the Kessock Bridge as forestry lorries and Citylink buses whizz past.

What a read RangersMedia woulda bin.

There will be plenty of folk in the away end today from Invergordon, Brora, Wick, Thurso etc and even from Dingwall itself. 

Edited by MazzyStar

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

GLHcQI3WcAAVxMM?format=jpg&name=large

Interesting to see Dowell in from the start. He did look relatively decent last week when he came on (other than his big sliced clearance), I suppose.

Sima being back has to give us a lift and I’m glad to see Silva is fit after being kicked off the park last week.

5 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

I wish Sonam could unlearn how to link a YouTube video. 

It’s better than anything most rangers fans on here post. Come to think of it, almost anything is better than what most rangers fans post. 

What's the odds on Tavernier scoring?

Tavernier is 13/8 to score anytime. Probably worth a punt.

Edited by Comrie

56 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m glad to see Silva is fit after being kicked off the park last week.

Nice rendition of No Pope of Rome to welcome him onto the park by the away fans, so nice of them 

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

There will be plenty of folk in the away end today from Invergordon, Brora, Wick, Thurso etc and even from Dingwall itself. 

Well, yes, but the local glory hunters are not mentioned in RFC Memoranda to the SPFL when an away match some distance from Ibrox is called off.