Gers v Stripes - Sunday fitba spectacular

The most special breed of Rangers fan is the one who gets their season ticket seat right next to the away end. 

Some right fat paedos in there spending the whole 90 minutes trying to pick fights with teenagers from a distance of 50 yards. Guys in their 50s and 60s too. Nae richters. 

27 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Oofftt stressball had a fucking mare in here today 

As for us, we are pish, even if somehow, someway we won 3-0 next week, we'd find a way to absolutely c**t it at home the following game 

36 minutes ago, AJF said:

Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

Your argument would work if I wasn’t commenting on what everyone else was seeing…

As opposed to signing “f**k the SFA” as they check every single decision involving Rangers.

Carry on though lads 

14 minutes ago, stressball said:

Your argument would work if I wasn’t commenting on what everyone else was seeing…

As opposed to signing “f**k the SFA” as they check every single decision involving Rangers.

Carry on though lads 

Were we? There was a chorus of f**k the SNP that went up as the Union Bears unfurled their Humza/f**k the SNP banners. Maybe confused with that.

Plus, I’ve no real issues with folk commenting on the ability of VAR and the officials, but it was only you (as far as I can see) that brought in the “Dickinson is a rangers season ticket holder” chat after you claimed you didn’t buy into bias or paranoia…

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Were we? There was a chorus of f**k the SNP that went up as the Union Bears unfurled their Humza/f**k the SNP banners. Maybe confused with that.

Plus, I’ve no real issues with folk commenting on the ability of VAR and the officials, but it was only you (as far as I can see) that brought in the “Dickinson is a rangers season ticket holder” chat after you claimed you didn’t buy into bias or paranoia…

He’s a former season ticket holder 

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Your fans were singing f**k the sfa and it was because you weren't allowed to contest the uncontested drop ball. 

Just now, stressball said:

He’s a former season ticket holder 

And by claiming that, you’re not buying into bias or paranoia? 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Your fans were singing f**k the sfa and it was because you weren't allowed to contest the uncontested drop ball. 

You might be right there to be fair. I think the SNP chant went up at the same time as one of the (many) VAR checks so thought it might’ve been that being referred to.

1 minute ago, stressball said:

Given that the confirmation of it came from Rangers fan forums… Probably not. 

Yeah? So what are you suggesting by describing Dickinson as a “former season ticket holder” if it is not to imply any sense of bias?

57 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Oofftt stressball had a fucking mare in here today 

Don't be so hasty. It's still ongoing and there's a little over 5hrs of the day to go..

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Yeah? So what are you suggesting by describing Dickinson as a “former season ticket holder” if it is not to imply any sense of bias?

That would be distinctly different from just assuming every referee is a Rangers (or Celtic fan) out of paranoia though.

7 minutes ago, stressball said:

That would be distinctly different from just assuming every referee is a Rangers (or Celtic fan) out of paranoia though.

So you were suggesting bias, but it’s not because of paranoia. It’s because he is (apparently) an ex Rangers season ticket holder.

23 minutes ago, AJF said:

So you were suggesting bias, but it’s not because of paranoia. It’s because he is (apparently) an ex Rangers season ticket holder.

Remember, he took it from the gospel that is a fan forum 🤣

Posted (edited)

I still think that sending off was well dodgy 

As was the officiating at the penalty claim before that !

Good job the game is at Celtic next week for fairer refereeing 

Edited by Ewanandmoreagain

10 hours ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

The VAR was from Kilwinning.

07a11eab-7c8a-456a-8936-e79768cd73aa_tex

11 hours ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Under the current laws it’s as clear a red as it gets. You can think the handball laws are pish, which they are but it is a red card. Even I would find it hard to argue otherwise 😂

The earlier penalty however, VAR even getting involved there was laughable and the ref would have every right to be raging with the VAR officials as they could have made him look like a bit of an idiot however fair play to him for sticking to his initial decision.