Annan's new manager

A young, hungry manager. Someone like Wullie Gibson or Marvin Bartley. Okay they have made mistakes, but they are young so to be expected. 

4 hours ago, Holmes1970 said:

After Peter Murphy's  defection to Queens who is the prefered candidate to fill the vacant Galabank hotseat ????

All ready here surely ?

52 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Surely has to be Gibson?

If I was an Annan fan, I don't know that I'd be too delighted by this prospect. 

He's obviously a candidate I'd have thought, but his CV as a manager probably doesn't sound that enticing. 

Am I right in thinking that Annan train at Galabank?? If so then I would assume that reduces the list of candidates. I'm not sure who would be interested but Willie Gibson would surely be the obvious candidate I would have thought. 

Yog.....................................

..............................................hurt is quite a nice snack. Not sure about Annan's new manager

FWIW fully expect Wullie Gibson to be a shoo in as the continuity candidate. Question more likely to be does he want back into management after his last experience at Palmerston and some of the personal abuse directed at him.

Would hope the board have Danny Graingers number. Did a decent job at Workington and can keep the Carlisle connections. 

If looking at more left field appointment Gordon Moffat at Clydebank ticks a few boxes. Has Annan link and has done well at Yoker Park. 

An interesting close season lies ahead. Who needs the play offs!

1 minute ago, Hauftimedraw said:

If looking at more left field appointment Gordon Moffat at Clydebank ticks a few boxes. Has Annan link and has done well at Yoker Park. 

That's actually not a bad shout, has a good record in the Juniors and now WoS and probably deserves a shot at a senior club.

1 hour ago, Hauftimedraw said:

FWIW fully expect Wullie Gibson to be a shoo in as the continuity candidate. Question more likely to be does he want back into management after his last experience at Palmerston and some of the personal abuse directed at him.

What's this? 

On 10/05/2024 at 12:37, BB_Bino said:

That's actually not a bad shout, has a good record in the Juniors and now WoS and probably deserves a shot at a senior club.

He’s repeated failed and showed a lack of bottle when it matters.  Clydebank had a disastrous season this year.  

Chris Strain if interested would be a far better appointment.  

On 10/05/2024 at 13:36, 19QOS19 said:

What's this? 

Is that a kinda Nicola Sturgeon i honestly don’t remember comment? Wullie got dogs abuse from you guys.