4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Is there a club on P&B that currently has worse patter than the Hearts fans? I don't think so.

The third farce and no mistake.

10 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Aberdeen are garbage. Really slow. 

Four bonnie goals, all from open play - hopefully we see more of this slow garbage.

20 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Is there a club on P&B that currently has worse patter than the Hearts fans? I don't think so.

St Mirren must be pretty close. Hearts definitely have a chip on their shoulder though. You even hear it with c***s like Preston on the radio. The fact they’ll never achieve what Aberdeen did cuts deep to their core.

1 minute ago, STFU_Donny said:

St Mirren must be pretty close. Hearts definitely have a chip on their shoulder though. You even hear it with c***s like Preston on the radio. The fact they’ll never achieve what Aberdeen did cuts deep to their core.

I'll see that and raise you Dundee. 

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Hope that Tory c**t Joe Newell is having a great day but let's be serious he couldn't care less.

How do you know he's a Tory?

3 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

You hear it with Robert Borthwick from The Terrace as well. When he discusses Hearts it’s as if they’ve been third for the past 10+ seasons.

Just now, kingjoey said:

You hear it with Robert Borthwick from The Terrace as well. When he discusses Hearts it’s as if they’ve been third for the past 10+ seasons.

I don’t listen to that shit.

2 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

They had plenty of chances in the 1955-1962 golden era. Threw away 2 titles, couldn't make a Scottish Cup Final for 12 years after winning it, and made an arse of it in Europe on a regular basis.

3 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Let’s not forget it wasn’t that long ago where our players decided to chuck a manager under the bus and capitulate in this particular fixture.

The point being overall we still have beaten them in a semi final with 10 men and we are now above them

58 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Aberdeen are garbage. Really slow. Hibs can't defend against that then they have to change something. 

A garbage team you’ve finished above twice in a decade is it? 

A garbage team you’ve been in the league below twice in that decade?

STFU you absolute helmet 

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

We’re going to hire McInnes, he’s going to take us to a very stable place, I’m going to post on Hibs.net that I’ve said we need McInnes after the last 76 sackings, and everyone else is going to claim likewise, completely ignoring the fact that whenever his name came up they said: “naw he plays pish football, naw we could do better, naw we need an attack-minded manager, blah blah blah”. 

We don’t need an attack-minded manager, we need a manager who knows what sport we’re playing. That’ll do just fine. 

Yogi as number two, please and thank you. 

McInnes turned down Sunderland and Rangers while he was with us because he didn’t like what he saw. I think Hibs could well be a similar situation if he was approached.

He likes to be in complete control of the football side of things. This was possible at Aberdeen a decade ago and at Killie now but I don't see Hibs allowing it.

2 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

That show is vacuous drivel. 
Watched 1 episode 

1 too many.

I like it.

Nice to get a take on Scottish football from a younger generation doing something a bit different and covering the whole game.

Maybe a wee bit too many Hearts fans among them though……

5 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

McInnes turned down Sunderland and Rangers while he was with us because he didn’t like what he saw. I think Hibs could well be a similar situation if he was approached.

He likes to be in complete control of the football side of things. This was possible at Aberdeen a decade ago and at Killie now but I don't see Hibs allowing it.

My tip for Hibs would be that Michael O’Neill will be manager by the new season.

Or, a bit leftfield, & maybe the Bournemouth link, Scott Parker.