Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Nearly time for the cricket season, shaking it all out.

And, honestly, not trying anything. Just enjoying the misery on here. It's very funny.

Some lads clearly sitting hammering away at their phones with tears in their eyes. 😎

An admirable defence, but I’m Sticking with my initial assessment, unfortunately. 

Edited by Dons_1988

19 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You lucky b*****d. I love the area around La Rochelle. You’ll probably have forgotten all about the match by now. Enjoy your break.

Its certainly been better than bottom 6 fitba, thats for sure.

Been doing a bit of a tour round La Belle France - Paris, Loire Valley, here and off to Bordeaux tomorrow.

Really liked La Rochelle, we stayed on an extra couple of nights as we were enjoying it so much. We drove to a wee village in Ile de Re Friday (La Couarde de la mer) - very very classy, full of minted very well dressed Parisiens (and us 😆) with lovely wee cafes/restaurants and a deserted beach.

Real pity there are so few direct flights to LR from the UK and none at all from Scotland - mind you, at least that means that 99% of the people here are French and there are no arseholes in fitba tops......................

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Celtic must be because they have a B team in the Lowland League...

As do Hearts. Scottish football set to boom over the next few years.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

As do Hearts. Scottish football set to boom over the next few years.

Europe beware, the third farce is coming!

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

An admirable defence, but I’m Sticking with my initial assessment, unfortunately. 

I agree with your initial assessment

VG with the old fishing defence.

The same VG who somehow forgot his login for this site when his team collapsed in classic Hearts fashion last season. It seems he can't take what he (boringly on repeat) dishes out.

7 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Europe beware, the third farce is coming!

The mighty Hearts who have played a huge 16 european ties in 10 years :

Including an exit to a Maltese team 😄 

- Wins against only 2 teams - 1 of these a Latvian team playing in Europe for the very first time 😄

What is funny is that Vincent Guerin really doesn't get that Aberdeen and Hibs fans combined on this thread are laughing at him 😆

32 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

What is funny is that Vincent Guerin really doesn't get that Aberdeen and Hibs fans combined on this thread are laughing at him 😆

He’s clearly quite young, which makes it all the worse that he’s trying his hardest to wind up a bunch of old, jaded Aberdeen and Hibs fans, all too used to the toil of Scottish footballing mediocrity. 

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

He’s clearly quite young, which makes it all the worse that he’s trying his hardest to wind up a bunch of old, jaded Aberdeen and Hibs fans, all too used to the toil of Scottish footballing mediocrity. 

I thought he was in his 40s?