Raith Rovers πŸ”΅βšͺ️ [3] Vs [3] Partick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘ [Rovers progress on penalties]

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Fucking hell, fucking weegie bias. Look at these media wankers going aff their weegie tits aff at our inability to play two games in a week😒

There are a highlander, an orcadian and Michael Stewart. How 'weegie' are they?

Anyway, half-time off you pop and get some more tinfoil on your bunnet pal.Β 

Edited by Claudia Gentile

Bar the goal we've really struggled with the tempo. I'd agree with everyone saying we need to take off Connolly.

If we are going to lump it we might as well lump it to Jack Hamilton, perhaps Byrne off, Stanton deeper and Vaughan off Hamilton.

Lord only knows but I'm going to poo myself.

They've now shown about half a dozen replays that show Murray booting the ball away (and in the direction of the ref) well after the whistle went and not one of the pundits has rubbed two brain cells together to work out that's what he was booked for, not the handball.

Just now, Fuctifano said:

They've now shown about half a dozen replays that show Murray booting the ball away (and in the direction of the ref) well after the whistle went and not one of the pundits has rubbed two brain cells together to work out that's what he was booked for, not the handball.

Yeah, is it because he kicks up the pitch rather than blooter it out the park they can't work it out?Β 

2 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Fucking hell, fucking weegie bias. Look at these media wankers going aff their weegie tits aff at our inability to play two games in a week😒

Leanne Crichton is usually Β good. It’s obvious she wants Partick to Β win here, you’re right. If I could filter out McFadzean I would. He always sounds like a thick c**t.

9 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Plus Thistle have the west coast bias media behind them

Β 

4 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Plus Thistle have the west coast bias media behind them

Β 

1 minute ago, Stardog_champion said:

Tom Cruise What GIF