Raith Rovers 🔵⚪️ [3] Vs [3] Partick Thistle 🔴🟡 [Rovers progress on penalties]

Just now, Thomas_sjfc said:

Friday night football looks kinda fun. 

Certainly more fun than Sunday lunchtime "football"/ Historic Irish politics Karaoke.

We could settle that for you, if thats what you want.

Great stuff Rovers, won't be popular here but I like Brian Graham, had a decent spell for us earlier in his career, not a team in the championship would not have him, but Lewis Vaughan only fitting he gets the winning penalty....one of our own

I didn't jump around celebrating. I slumped to my knees in tears. If anyone was to settle the outcome of that, it had to be Lewis Vaughan. Words can't describe the emotions he must be going through. 

20 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Pitch invasion for the inevitability of getting beat by St Johnstone/Ross County 😂

Their best chance has to be against St Johnstone it's got the Killie V Dundee vibe of 3 years ago for me.

A team with little upfront and a clueless manager against a team full of confidence.

9 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The one wee guy that ran over to the Thistle fans got told to f**k off by Graham and absolutely shat himself  

That's the most important thing 

Thank you to both sets of players for an enjoyable two games this week, much better than the tourist league down south. Seemed a pretty good atmosphere in Starks Park tonight. 

Penalties are a horrible way to lose but fine margins and all that. 

As much as I enjoy the games v Fife teams I hope in this case that Raith go up this season, St Johnstone are due a relegation and a different team in the Premiership will freshen that league up a bit. 

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

I didn't jump around celebrating. I slumped to my knees in tears. If anyone was to settle the outcome of that, it had to be Lewis Vaughan. Words can't describe the emotions he must be going through. 

You and me both philpy🥹

Just now, NFL12 said:
15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just reminded me of my childhood visiting Kirkcaldy and that fucking smell.

f**k it geez a carpet.

A gid BMK one.

4 minutes ago, philpy said:

You haven’t even been promoted yet. 

15 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

that was some tie. well done rovers but partuick made the tie. it should be 2 up and 2 down cause neither team deserved to lose

Thistle wouldn't have gone up if it were 2 up and 2 down, and we also wouldn't have had this incredibly entertaining tie.

3 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

The play offs are a joke,so weighted in favour of the SPFL team it is a joke.

Is this bait?

4 minutes ago, superwell87 said:

We could settle that for you, if thats what you want.

At this moment Morton Ayr and Falkirk away sound more exciting than Motherwell away for 100th time in recent years.

That said if results go our way on Sunday I'll likely be doing more that polite clapping at full time