šŸ”“šŸ”µ The Caley v Hamilton ā›”ā›”

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Wonder who Dunc is sticking the head on at HT

Probably at least three of them. Thereā€™ll be at least one fatality and Dunc will come back shirtless for the second half and stand bare-chested staring out the Accies bench.

Ā 

Three days after things started going to shit, Alex Samuel will be resurrected at half time to save The Caley. Hamilton don't have the bottle to see this out.

4 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Hamilton winning 5-2 on aggregate at HT. Quite incredibleĀ 

Still not the funniest result in Hamilton's play-off history, where they were 5-1 up at half time.

For all that Ridgers has been at fault and yon Tumilty is a mixed martial arts practioner, it's terrible defending that has been Caley's downfall so far.

Can't see a way out, without 1) Stevie Paterson taking over from Ferguson at HT, 2) Putting Rossco on.

I didnā€™t see the first Tumilty challenge at the time as I was having a piss but that should have been a straight red for sure.Ā 

Football is weird sometimes.Ā 

From what I've watched of this tie--- the last half hour of the first leg and roughly five minutes around the time that Inverness scored this evening---its been one way traffic towards the Hamilton goal. And yet they're up 5-2.

Accies fans will be delighted that I'm off to the pub so won't be able to jinx them any further.Ā 

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

The Tumilty challenge is never a red. He didn't touch the Caley player with his studs.

Doesnā€™t matter. Intent.Ā 

Just now, Rugster said:

I didnā€™t see the first Tumilty challenge at the time as I was having a piss but that should have been a straight red for sure.Ā 

He knows exactly what heā€™s doing.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

No according to the blind Ref who watched it happen, where the feck do the sfa get them

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The first one looked worse.Ā