🔴🔵 The Caley v Hamilton ⛔⛔

1 minute ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

I didn't realise ICT and raith was such an intense rivalry

Raith are a club who list being the 1911-12 Scottish Cup runners up in the Honours section of their website. They're a very insecure bunch.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:

...shite league for away days. Livi, Airdrie, Falkirk and (potentially) St Johnstone, have some of the worst stadia in the country. ICT/Hamilton is much of a muchness, but I'm sure more folk will miss the long day out to Inverness than the short trip to NDP.

If Rovers stay down is that 5 plastic pitches in the league?

Congratulations to Hamilton. Your form picked up towards the end of the season and whilst we stumbled into the playoffs, you certainly deserved to be there.

I was concerned by your second half performance on Wednesday evening when you really seemed to lose the initiative.

Today was another matter. Barring brief spells in the game, you totally bossed it this time round.

John Rankin looked pretty pleased.

It will be interesting to see how things work out in the Championship with him still at the helm, as he has had to put up with a lot of stick from fans over the course of the season.

Anyway, enjoy your moment. I will miss my trips to NDP.

Inverness is a lot further for me to get to than Hamilton.

They seem a club in disarray at the moment, which if they can't get it sorted out soon makes them a welcome addition to League One for any part-time clubs with aspirations of playing at a higher level.

The Caley fans on here are generally pretty sound, and will be a loss to the Championship section of the forum.

This feels like a real sliding doors moment for ICT as a whole. The finances look a riot, crowds have been dropping for years (and now they’ll be getting double digit away fans just about every week), and there’s the issue of trying to get rid of Gardiner and Ferguson. No idea how they can overcome it all and put a competitive team on the park next season.

Fair play to Accies for a bouncing back at the first attempt. Absolutely not looking forward to returning to NDP for the millionth time in the last 20 years.

Just now, Stephen Malkmus said:

Raith are a club who list being the 1911-12 Scottish Cup runners up in the Honours section of their website. They're a very insecure bunch.

🤣🤣🤣

His teams just been relegated to the seaside and he’s looking up Raith history to point score 😭

Relegated = game, set and match.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

There isn’t a rivalry as such, this season aside , the win column for ICT in our fixtures is embarrassingly one sided. 

13 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

To be fair I was thinking of when they got relegated in 2013 and spent 4 seasons in League 1 

I don't recall this...

3 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

🤣🤣🤣

His teams just been relegated to the seaside and he’s looking up Raith history to point score 😭

Relegated = game, set and match.

He hasn't looked very closely as we weren't in the Scottish Cup Final in 1912.

Just now, Specky Ginger said:

He hasn't looked very closely as we weren't in the Scottish Cup Final in 1912.

He's blinded by the tears.

Who beat you in the final in 1913 by the way? I reckon it was a genuine navy blue behemoth (playing in white that day).

8 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Omg how pissed are you 😂😂😂

Congratulations Accies, truly a hilarious way to come up. See you again in the autumn.

Remember though, when you were all wanting Rankin sacked a couple of months ago? And one or two of your fans claimed to me that coming up via the playoffs would be failure? 🤣 Football fans talk such shite eh.

Didn’t realise there was so much dislike for Inverness in the championship. I’ve had some unpleasant experiences up there before following Motherwell but they mainly involved the police up there who seem to be proper wankers. 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

The Caley will absolutely piss League 1 next season. 

Good luck with that one, we said that for about 5 years and it never quite panned out that way.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

26 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Feels like there's a real dearth of Simpsons memes here chaps. 

Technically not a meme, however....

Q6K730dA6Jf6qUt0YuvRETyoYqU=.gif