Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager

Who ill be Hibs' next permanent manager?  

292 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

We all have shitty people in our support, the larger the support the more likely you'll get some right "wrong 'uns". The OF are testament to that.

I'm not sure it's a case of "Hibs have a worse problem", it's clear you both have a problem. To me it's binary, not some nuanced gradient.

Don't disagree but having nutjob fans and nutjobs employees is different.

Hibs fans have had a fairly bad season for incidents of violence and racism. Add to that to past employees like Griffiths and Riordain with racist incidents and it's not acceptable.

Worse with Mackay is that he dosen't seem to acknowledge that he was wrong. He's an utter dinosaur.

Racism aside though, WTF has he done in football to earn this? That's Hibs problem though.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Worse with Mackay is that he dosen't seem to acknowledge that he was wrong. He's an utter dinosaur.

Yeah, I mentioned that just a few posts back.

It's the lack of contrition, the "yer da" types (edit: Cowan types) who think that the reason they are castigated is down to some sort of "woke mafia". What's even more frustrating is that I am of that generation, and I see people the same age as me falling into that trap.

It's the Simpson's Skinner meme, "No, it's the kids that are wrong!".

Edited by Ric

4 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Don't disagree but having nutjob fans and nutjobs employees is different.

Hibs fans have had a fairly bad season for incidents of violence and racism. Add to that to past employees like Griffiths and Riordain with racist incidents and it's not acceptable.

Racism aside though, WTF has he done in football to earn this? That's Hibs problem though.

Apparently he is "close" to the owners, so i think its pretty certain this was organised prior to Montgomery getting the axe, and he's been asked to do it without any proper recruitment process.

I think part of the reason for the appointment is he won't stand in the way of the Hibs new model of being sent dodgy loanees from their new overlords and being forced to play them in the first team. Expect some young "head coach" type to complete the line up. I wonder what Ian Cathro is doing these days?

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Apparently he is "close" to the owners, so i think its pretty certain this was organised prior to Montgomery getting the axe, and he's been asked to do it without any proper recruitment process.

Appointed on the same day Montgomery was sacked? I would wager this has been in the works for a couple of weeks.

I don't understand it.

Let's say you can look past that Malky was a racist scumbag in the past. Let's say he's suffered enough and repents.

How can you then continue to look past the fact he's been utter shite everywhere he's been for the best part of a decade and then think, aye, he's the man to lead the whole of the football side of things?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Hendo said:

This sounds VERY similar to how he was appointed at County. Who you know, not what you know.

Edited by Comrie

35 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

He's an arse. End of.

Though, we constantly get the mini-**** tag because of a minority of radges in our support. Hibs though have a worse problem, IMO, and even glorify murderous gangsters like the YLT in their official publicity.

Excusing my ignorance - YLT I assume means "Young Leith Team"? And why are they murderous gangsters?

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Are we on to Malkkky now or can we still talk about Monty? For me his credibility was gone when Vinny G pointed out he looks like the penguin from Wallace and Gromit. I couldn't take him seriously after that, and he might be the only interviewee more boring than that Heckingbottom clown. 

Good luck m9s, you're going to need it.

image.jpeg.3337b314a4bca49f777f03643029b9ea.jpeg

Monty

image.jpeg.adba7c3e44bb139f8b88dd54b3cefab5.jpeg

Feathers McGraw

If Hibs are going to go down the “let’s take someone from Bournemouth” route then Carl Fletcher? Managed some of the youth teams at Bournemouth, currently their loans manager and was a team mate of Malky Mackay at West Ham and Watford. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stylish Kid said:

Excusing my ignorance - YLT I assume means "Young Leith Team"? And why are they murderous gangsters?

They’re a youth-group from Leith, active since the 1950s, dedicated to sports and wellbeing-related activities. Non-affiliated, but often associated with Hibernian Football Club Club. A decent, harmless group of scamps. 

Ever since one of them ‘allegedly’ engraved their ‘alleged’ gang-logo into someone’s face a couple of years ago, the Hearts bois on the forum haven’t contained their angst and have been whimpering, weeping and hiding their women in secure cages. Even more secure cages than normal. 

Never fear. I’m sure it’s nothing a good Gorgie Fisting won’t sort. 

Edited by The Other Foot

1 hour ago, Stylish Kid said:

That murder in Craigmillar where the guy got YLT blowtorched onto his face and various body parts cut off.