The Dons vs Livi - GoTW (Game of the week)

I presume the nerves/anxiety about this one is why there’s no thread yet. 

The race for 7th is hitting fever pitch and hopefully leven and the lads can hold their nerve. 

Livingston are seeking a cracking 6th (SIXTH) league win of the season so should not be underestimated here. 

Aberdeen City and shire awaits and expects. 

I normally have a 'do not attend dead rubbers, friendlies, testimonials' mantra.

However, this 7th placed battle between us, Motherwell and Hibs is reaching fever pitch  (and it's an office day, so I'm in town anyway).

Likely to be the last chance to see Bojan and Barron at Pittodrie - as well as of course the majestic sight of Roos punching a ball that looks easier to catch.

1 minute ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Glad the acronym was clearly stated in the title as I was puzzled at what Game of Thrones Wikpedia had to do with this fixture.

You know nothing D Angelo Barksdale.

8 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Glad the acronym was clearly stated in the title as I was puzzled at what Game of Thrones Wikpedia had to do with this fixture.

Quite clearly not an acronym though. No wonder you got sent to the pit. 

Looking forward to the final match at Pittodrie and celebrating the U18s' league victory (what a game against Celtic!).  

Leven has done an outstanding job, and if we hadn't had Warnock, we might have had a chance at finishing in the top six, but this season has been full of ifs and buts. I'd love to see some of the U18s get first team action tonight, but I'm not sure how many are left since players like Bavidge, Stewart, Marshall, and Hamilton went on loan to other clubs. Boyd only played 60 minutes on Monday night, so I expect him to get another 15 minutes tonight.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I presume the nerves/anxiety about this one is why there’s no thread yet. 

The race for 7th is hitting fever pitch and hopefully leven and the lads can hold their nerve. 

Livingston are seeking a cracking 6th (SIXTH) league win of the season so should not be underestimated here. 

Aberdeen City and shire awaits and expects. 

Don't forget chasing down St Mirren. 

League best shut out run if we don't concede in the first two mins tonight. Apparently. From twittex. Some outcome given we were easy meat a few weeks ago.

29 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Possibility of a lot of goodbyes tonight. Miovski, Barron, Duk, Hoilett, Roos, Gartenmann, Phillips.

And Livingston obviously.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Possibility of a lot of goodbyes tonight. Miovski, Barron, Duk, Hoilett, Roos, Gartenmann, Phillips.

Jonny Hayes too. Hope he gets a cameo and a good send off (presuming he’s away).