Clyde FC Season 24/25

Right, hwg!

Pretty excited to get things moving and start forgetting all about last season... so without further ado let's get right into season 24/25!

Currently Signed for 24/25

Goalkeepers

Brian Kinnear

Defenders

Lee Hamilton

Jordan Houston

Craig Howie

Ross Lyon

Logan Dunachie

Peter Grant (free to leave)

Josh McCulloch (free to leave)

Midfielders

Robbie Leitch

Barry Cuddihy

Ray Grant

Darren Hynes

Forwards

Martin Rennie

Still to hear from (Assuming they've been offered terms seeing as they haven't been announced as leaving)

Jay Kennedy

Jaze Kabia

Liam Scullion

The core of the starting eleven re-signed (early).. space left for competitive additions to the squad.. the management team sorted.. progress on the ground being communicated to the fans.. training facilities organised for the traditional Tuesday and Thursday evenings.. a proper Clyde kit, in proper Clyde colours.. Well, it’s certainly different 🤪

11 minutes ago, The Woolly Bee said:

The core of the starting eleven re-signed (early).. space left for competitive additions to the squad.. the management team sorted.. progress on the ground being communicated to the fans.. training facilities organised for the traditional Tuesday and Thursday evenings.. a proper Clyde kit, in proper Clyde colours.. Well, it’s certainly different 🤪

Long may it continue!!! 

1 hour ago, The Woolly Bee said:

What’s the progress on the ground?

It’s unlikely to ever have two experienced keepers signed up at this level, so I’ve no real problem with having Kennedy signed up again. Not that I know anything about him. Sounds like we’re not finished yet…

Just now, SLClyde said:

Dominic Docherty from Annan, that seems a decent signing. 

Google says 9 goals/assists in 23 matches for Annan in League One last season. Good numbers anyway!

Docherty is the only player that Kurtis Roberts tried to run past in the 22-23 season, and managed to stop him. I think he's a decent signing.

I can't quite place McKay from Airdrie, I seem to think he played in midfield more often than not though.

I remember Paul McKay having a couple of brilliant games against us for Airdrie albeit I seem to remember him being in midfield then. 

Big difference signing players we've heard of!