Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

The Championship really is a load of shite, isn’t it? Been hearing how good Raith are all year and then they got bodied home and away by a guff Ross County side.

County and St Johnstone are destined to win this fixture for the foreseeable IMO. I think they’ll be be 11th and 12th next season and the one who shitfests their way to second bottom will win the playoff, again. 

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Raith fans still think they're good enough?

It was there for all to see that you aren't remotely ready. Take a step back, remove the tinted specs and know you need to improve all over the park to compete with the Premiership sides when it matters.

With McGregor's millions behind them, I'm sure most clubs could do this, it ain't rocket science.

13 minutes ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Fold hopefully.

Nah, then they’d let ICT stay in the Championship…we’ve really improved the drive to matches here.

5 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

With McGregor's millions behind them, I'm sure most clubs could do this, it ain't rocket science.

They can. It's just that the Raith fans didn't even think there was a gulf in class, until the actual football started.

10 minutes ago, Benidorm said:

Not that I'm too arsed, but did Sky completely punt the coverage off of that game virtually five minutes after full-time?

I'm watching the post match stuff just now.

28 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

According to my calculations Raith Rovers need five goals IMO.

According to my calculations when this baby hits 88mph you're gonna see some serious shit.

11 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

You can watching him getting to your team for the Dees next season 

Unlikely since he's under contract for another year at County. Good try though. 

Just now, CountyFan said:

Unlikely since he's under contract for another year at County. Good try though. 

The usual sites like transfermarkt seem to suggest he's out of contract. Can't see anything official.

6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Nah, then they’d let ICT stay in the Championship…we’ve really improved the drive to matches here.

If you're driving from Texas to Kirkcaldy then I don't think a detour up to Dingwall will make much of a difference. 

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

They can. It's just that the Raith fans didn't even think there was a gulf in class, until the actual football started.

The gulf in class isn’t as big as the scoreline, it’s just the couple of extra players like Dhanda and Murray who make it very difficult for a club without Premiership money. The overall mix was County had more players of a similar level, plus a couple of game changers. Not worth greeting over, it just shows what we need to do to move up.