Who are you voting for in GE24

Who are you voting for in GE24  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm in East Kilbride, where the absolute moon howler, lisa Cameron is MP. She was SNP, no-one in the party liked her so she complained then defected to the Tories. 

I'll just be glad to see that cow gone.

As for who I'm voting for, for the first time in 35 years I honestly don't know.

Always been SNP, but I really don't like them at the moment, will never vote labour or tory, voted green in the Scottish election but at a GE? Don't think so.

I feel a-political now 

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a pretty easy option tbh.

You vote for the least worst candidate.

I know that’s far from ideal but it’s still the best course of action.

Pretty much.

Obviously SNP always dominate these votes on here, thought it worth comparing to last time. Couldn't get it all in but all that is missing is UKIP  - 0 and "Others" - 6.

Conclusion is Labour seem to be doing a bit better and SNP a bit worse, so more or less as you might expect from the polls.

Screenshot_20240523_102806_Chrome.jpg

It will definitely not be the SNP, Alba or the Greens.

Not keen at all on the Conservatives or Labour.  Not the Liberal Democrats.

I am kind of stuck. There is no credible party to vote for as they are all full of crooks and charlatans. They are as all bad as each other. 

47 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My MP is, regrettably a man with a ponytail. However I’ll need to vote for him.

Pishing at this.

50 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My MP is, regrettably a man with a ponytail. However I’ll need to vote for him.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Pishing at this.

What’s the thoughts on bald vs. ponytail? Clearly neither are preferred but we must have a P&B ranking.

Just now, eez-eh said:

What’s the thoughts on bald vs. ponytail? Clearly neither are preferred but we must have a P&B ranking.

I think hair always trumps baldness IMO, even the absolutely weirdo trait of a ponytail on a male.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

Bald with beard beats ponytail.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Read in the Graunaid that there are about 150 constituencies where the Tories have not yet selected a candidate. Doesn't sound like the wee man had this all planned out. 

Looking forward to seeing the Twitter history of the 150 that get selected

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Read in the Graunaid that there are about 150 constituencies where the Tories have not yet selected a candidate. Doesn't sound like the wee man had this all planned out. 

I’d agree.  But given that a GE was almost definitely going to be held during this calendar year it suggests these 150 associations were not exactly on the ball either.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

Everything beats ponytail. Bald isn't a choice. Ponytail is a fucking horrendous choice. 

Not voting for the batshit Abla incumbent or the second choice Labour candidate from England, so will surely have to be the SNP candidate (who is a local cllr).

SNP are still the only credible vehicle at the moment (although I liked the MOT comment earlier) for independence and our local MP did a good job whilst their spokesperson on Immigration so they will get my vote.

Until independence is achieved (or i have a wooden overcoat), it'll always be the SNP.

Straight Tory/SNP fight where I live. No brainer.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I think hair always trumps baldness IMO, even the absolutely weirdo trait of a ponytail on a male.

I’d rather be a bald fraud than sport a ponytail. You have to question the suitability for office of someone who wakes up in the morning, ties his ponytail and thinks to himself ‘yeah, I look good’. I wouldn’t trust their judgement. 

I’ll be voting Labour this election. Tories out.

Ponytailists are really between a rock and a hard place. Wear it down, you get accused of looking like a caveman having a midlife crisis, tie it back, you are derided as worse than being a baldie.

FWIW, I do not have a ponytail, but I'm sensing major baldie bitterness in this thread toward men who still actually have their own hair. 😛

You'll rarely find a political party who you fully agree with. It's pick the one you agree with most or agree with on your most important issues.

Or in First Past The Post voting system who do you dislike the least out of the most likely contenders.

In both cases it's SNP