Championship ST and PATG prices 2024-2025

9 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

That conversation has been had, check the posts right after it.

Also cup games and car park pass for stadium car park.

13 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

£26! £2 more than Livingston and £2-4 more than the Pars. The Accies board know they’ve come up from league 1 and not down from the Premiership? Yet to see what ours will be but I hope it’s less than £26 as that seems too much for this level. Accies are obviously hoping for big away supports to fill the coffers but it could backfire and put some fans off who pick and choose away games to attend. 

£4 more, away fans pay £22 at EEP. 

14 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Yet to see what ours will be but I hope it’s less than £26 as that seems too much for this level.

Well I paid £24 twice to go to your ground last season so can't see it being much less than £26 to be honest, given you are openly admitting that you will "go again" for promotion. Someone has to pay for it.

Just have to wait & see.

52 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

26 quid for Hamilton. Oaft

Mon what do you expect?  They canny run a club at this level with 33 home fans any cheaper!  They will of course rely on fleecing the away fans.....
A Bundesliga away ticket is only E20 ffs!

On 29/05/2024 at 09:07, Laid-back Accie said:

PATG for Accies was announced on the website:

Adult - £26

O65/U18 - £16

U16 - £8

That adult price is a joke

Looking at PATG vs ST, it's an obvious play to make anyone who's an Accies fan stump up with ST saving over 27% over PATG. It's also a cynical plan to rake in cash from away fans. At £23 the ST savings would be the same as we saw last year in the 15-20% range from everyone.

On 29/05/2024 at 18:30, San Starko Rover said:

£26! £2 more than Livingston and £2-4 more than the Pars. The Accies board know they’ve come up from league 1 and not down from the Premiership? Yet to see what ours will be but I hope it’s less than £26 as that seems too much for this level. Accies are obviously hoping for big away supports to fill the coffers but it could backfire and put some fans off who pick and choose away games to attend. 

I expect we'll be £24 across the board next season.  Not great but not too bad as long as u12 is still free (I get that it doesn't help people with no (or older) kids).  Hopefully we get the different categories in the bin this year.  Couldn't really justify having anyone other than Dunfermline (and possibly Falkirk) in the higher category and I just find it a bit shitty.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AllanJM said:

I expect we'll be £24 across the board next season.  Not great but not too bad as long as u12 is still free (I get that it doesn't help people with no (or older) kids).  Hopefully we get the different categories in the bin this year.  Couldn't really justify having anyone other than Dunfermline (and possibly Falkirk) in the higher category and I just find it a bit shitty.

No issue for me, especially since you applied a nice discount at our last game.

Hamilton and Falkirk are easy away for me, but price is off the Richter scale. Maybe go to just one of the matches.

Edited by Paisley Ton
Pre-season

On 30/05/2024 at 12:24, Heid_The_Baw said:

Mon what do you expect?  They canny run a club at this level with 33 home fans any cheaper!  They will of course rely on fleecing the away fans.....
A Bundesliga away ticket is only E20 ffs!

Not to defend Hamilton's prices (because there is no defence of such ludicrous prices) but teams in the Bundesliga get millions from TV, sponsorship and prize money. They can afford to keep prices low.

On 01/06/2024 at 13:05, DA Baracus said:

Not to defend Hamilton's prices (because there is no defence of such ludicrous prices) but teams in the Bundesliga get millions from TV, sponsorship and prize money. They can afford to keep prices low.

In the Bundesliga, 53% of the TV deal revenues are distributed evenly. In the SPFL, that would result in a £473,214 cheque to each of the 42 SPFL teams each year (£150/4=£37.5*0.53=£19.875/42=£473,214). In the SPFL the lower down you are, the closer to an absolute joke the payments are. Granted, in the Bundesliga, the payments are over just 36 teams, but at least there is some parity in the payment distribution. Other payments are distributed in a similar manner, while teams retain marketing rights/revenues to their images and likenesses.

Sure doing such in Scotland would result in better quality overall, except perhaps at the arsecheek level (though what have they done internationally with all that cash?).

As others have said £26 for the accies is an absolute joke.

very strange that clubs give their ST prices before their walk up prices, how can anyone tell if there is any value in a ST if they don’t know the walk up prices.

On 30/05/2024 at 09:10, da_no_1 said:

Well I paid £24 twice to go to your ground last season so can't see it being much less than £26 to be honest, given you are openly admitting that you will "go again" for promotion. Someone has to pay for it.

Just have to wait & see.

We are going for promotion? 

AGAIN?!! 

Thought it was a one time deal. Horrific if true.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Do we know the Falkirk PATG prices? I know the KM7 stand will not have walk up fans as it is completely sold out with ST's but what about any seats left in the main stand and away fans?

No announcement, but the "usual" tends to be a 15-20% savings for ST over PATG. Given a £356 ST (Prime Main Stand), that would be about £23-24 PATG. I expect the away fans to be cheaper, if mirroring the £272 or £296 ST's...it calculates at £18-20, but I wouldn't be surprised by a £22 PATG Away fan tariff.

Edited by TxRover

1 hour ago, 101 said:

As others have said £26 for the accies is an absolute joke.

very strange that clubs give their ST prices before their walk up prices, how can anyone tell if there is any value in a ST if they don’t know the walk up prices.

The only club I've seen, in several years of compiling this data, who didn't offer a discount for ST over PATG was Dundee United. Otherwise at least 10%, and as high as the Accies 25% this year, has been the savings range. Usually about 2.5-3 games PATG is the difference, and I think fans and clubs just assume that until a club f**ks some fans, at which point they HAVE to announce PATG rates to drive ST sales going forward.

10 hours ago, TxRover said:

The only club I've seen, in several years of compiling this data, who didn't offer a discount for ST over PATG was Dundee United. Otherwise at least 10%, and as high as the Accies 25% this year, has been the savings range. Usually about 2.5-3 games PATG is the difference, and I think fans and clubs just assume that until a club f**ks some fans, at which point they HAVE to announce PATG rates to drive ST sales going forward.

Yes, but is a bit odd to not tell you so you have no idea if it’s worth buying one, if the discount is only equivalent to 2 games and you know you are likely to miss 2 or more you may as well not bother but some fans can’t figure that out yet. I doubt any club has done their pricing for ST and not their walk up prices. I would suspect that it’s poor value if they aren’t open about it all.

Queen's Park

Match day tickets

Adult – £22
Concession 65+ – £15
Student – £15
Under 18s – £10
Under 12s with an adult –  £6

Season tickets

Adult – £310
Concession 65+ – £205
Student – £205
Under 18s – £120
Under 12s - Free

16 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Do we know the Falkirk PATG prices? I know the KM7 stand will not have walk up fans as it is completely sold out with ST's but what about any seats left in the main stand and away fans?

I think everyone is just so happy to have you back, they're willing to pay any price to say they witnessed part of the journey