Group B 🇪🇸🇭🇷🇮🇹🇦🇱

18 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I don't think Carvajal's dad will give a shit, Ally, I really don't. 

Ally' s boy Argyll never covered himself in glory in his hit and run car accident...glass houses!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Spain have looked excellent but it must be of slight concern to them that it took an OG to win that match.

At the rate the OGs are flying in, they’ll run a separate ‘goal of the tournament’ competition for them. Rudiger’s is in with a shout, but my money is on the one Declan Rice is going to score in the 95th minute of their semi final.

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

At the rate the OGs are flying in, they’ll run a separate ‘goal of the tournament’ competition for them. Rudiger’s is in with a shout, but my money is on the one Declan Rice is going to score in the 95th minute of their semi final.

Pickford throwing it into his net would be funnier.

29 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Now that Scotland are out and aren’t stinking the place out anymore, we return to the quality teams. Which game to watch tonight? 

Gotta be the Italy v Croatia game!!

Albania v Spain is one of those games that will either be over in the first 10 minutes, or very tight right to the death. 

Croatia v Italy is anyone's guess. Neither have been particularly inspiring so far. 

Although Italy's current squad doesn't seem to have any players quite up to the standard of past greats like Nesta etc, they are always good to watch if you appreciate defending.  I have forgiven the Croatian midfield for beating us at Russia in the World Cup 2018 semi-final and will enjoy watching them, even if they are past their best.

Edited by Red Kite
Got my defeats mixed up ...

2 hours ago, Red Kite said:

Although Italy's current squad doesn't seem to have any players quite up to the standard of past greats like Nesta etc, they are always good to watch if you appreciate defending.  I have forgiven the Croatian midfield for beating us at Wembley in the World Cup 2018 semi-final and will enjoy watching them, even if they are past their best.

Wasn’t that game in Russia?