Group C 🇸🇮🇩🇰🇷🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I would genuinely be minded to take Gallagher off now if I was Southgate. Just totally ineffective and ill-suited to what they need beside Rice in this type of game. 

Maybe try putting "Trent" on in his place? I'm sure his range of passing would open up this tight defence. Can't believe no one has thought of this tbqhwy.

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

All those players that Gareth has at his disposal and this how he sets up his team against the giants of Slovenia.

Think hes working on the assumption they'll stroll through the "easy" games so his focus is on playing the 11 he wants to play the "big" sides and he'll hope by the time they hit them they'll be a well oiled machine. Fairly sure the low tempo is to ease them into the tournament too but who knows with Southgate.

You can see the logic there, but it falls down when thats the line up you've put your neck on.

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

If the scores stay as is, what will separate Denmark & Slovenia? Coin toss for 2nd & 3rd?

Whoever got the least "disciplinary points", so yellow/red cards.

If its still even then they use the "European Qualifier Ranking" and Denmark would go thorugh.