Group E πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡°πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

22 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Slovakia are below Scotland in the FIFA ranking, Belgium are 3rd and Germany are 16th.

It makes Scotland's performance even worse.

Slovakia are a team we would beat more often than not. However at the same time I don't see Scotland ever putting in a first half performance like that against a team like Belgium at a WC/Euro.Β 

Β 

Just now, Pocketman said:

Slovakia are a team we would beat more often than not. However at the same time I don't see Scotland ever putting in a first half performance like that against a team like Belgium at a WC/Euro.Β 

Β 

Didn't they absolutely pump us the last time?

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Belgium are actually quite pish.

The more Barclays players you have in your team isn't sliding scale ofΒ brilliance that Alan Shearer would have you believe.

Terrible Coach. Waisted our Golden Generation on Martinez just to replace him with someone equally as bad.

Edited by Adoomeddoom

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Everyone absolutely pumped us the last time. Β 

They beat us 3-0 in 2018. Β Two matches since then 1-0 wins a piece. Thanks Google!

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Romania looked fantastic and really well coached. The boy who scored their 3rd is a bit of a player. I know people were talking about Hungary as dark horses, but it's their next door neighbours who are worth looking out for I think.

Sadly I didn't hang around for the after match analysis due to the sentient haemorrhoid that his Danny Murphy.Β 

Hungary (+ Austria ) been mentioned as dark horses by quite a few. The Scotland At The Euros book author the only one to tip Romania as far as I’ve seen (to win their group and β€œdo a Morocco”). Way things are going maybe group E will be the daft one - Romania/Slovakia through,Belgium/Ukraine out. Should be an interesting 2nd half here.

4 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Roberto Martinez looks like the bad guy from Thunderbirds.

Lady Penelope?

That Belgian shirt looks like its made oot of the clingiest most moisture-retaining fabric known to mankind. Half the players look like they've just fished themselves out of a swimming pool.Β 

Just now, Zetterlund said:

Sideshow Bob was chucking in a goal every week in the season Leicester went down. Amazing that he's a starter in the world's no3 side.

Apparently the manager took the cream puff about Coutois attitudeΒ 

4 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

That Belgian shirt looks like its made oot of the clingiest most moisture-retaining fabric known to mankind. Half the players look like they've just fished themselves out of a swimming pool.Β 

With a user name like that you’d know all about moisture,eh?