Just How Bad Could It Get ?

1 hour ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

My luggage was 3 days late, and my safe bag was in it, no room safe 🤷🏻‍♂️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I know hindsight is a waste of time, but I'm imagining Sarge's question was the same as mine which was why wouldn't you just use your card? 

On 14/06/2024 at 14:39, KirkieRR said:

Like Craig Gordon, I don't believe in international retirement. I'm 63, was always rubbish, but if Stevie Clarke picks me, I'll give my last breath for the national team.

Phone's quiet, but.

Last person still using a landline in Kirkintilloch.

Although not as good as the pensioner i knew who had a picture of the old Queen that lit up Red, White and Blue when the phone rang.

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

Somecunt tried to chop folk up with a chainsaw in Blackburn a few years back and it barely made the local news, but one guy on his way back from a DIY shop happens to be near England fans and it's global news. Typical, same every time.

Some absolute jewels in this report:

A MAN has denied attempting to murder a 35-year-old man with a chainsaw

David Scott, 23, is accused of a murder bid on Cameron Baxter on Rowan Place, Blackburn, West Lothian, on May 6.

It is alleged he started up a chainsaw and then struck Mr Baxter with it.

Scott also denies assaulting Connor Smith by throwing a machete at him and striking him on the leg.

He is also charged with earlier approaching Mr Baxter, Mr Smith and Craig McCormack while masked and in possession of a knife, repeatedly discharging an air rifle and brandishing a machete and a chainsaw.

Scott is also accused of attempting to pervert the course of justice by running from police and hiding within a sofa at Mosside Road, Blackburn.

Today at the High Court in Glasgow Scott's solicitor advocate Ewan Roy entered not guilty pleas to all the charges.

Scott was not in court during the hearing.

Mr Roy said: “A special defence of self defence has been lodged. I am ready for trial, although we are not in a position to set a trial. The trial is expected to last five or six days.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6087043/west-othian-man-denies-chainsaw-attempted-murder/ 

Seems like he used the GTA cheat code.

12 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Can he play RWB or F9?

Can play GK as well. Doesn't need gloves, just dual wields chainsaws.

Just had an advert pop up for Prime Video UK slevering on about "Come on England" and "It's coming home" and other pish. 

Not a mention of Scotland at all. 

I doubt the wife and kids will even notice that I've cancelled the subscription, there was f**k all decent on it anyway. 

7 minutes ago, StringVesto Slipher said:

Just had an advert pop up for Prime Video UK slevering on about "Come on England" and "It's coming home" and other pish. 

Not a mention of Scotland at all. 

I doubt the wife and kids will even notice that I've cancelled the subscription, there was f**k all decent on it anyway. 

I cancelled mine today too actually. Nothing really tying me to it over the summer.