Germany - Scotland

Old Bing

20 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I always had tonight down as a loss. But the absolute worst thing would be a humping. We need some kind of morale going into Switzerland and Hungary.

Are you serious - there is zero chance that we are winning any games in this group.

2 minutes ago, Albertlegend said:

He knew right away it was a shocker that’s why he pretended he needed treatment!!! 

Correct. It was bad enough at 2-0, but thanks to that kunt Porteous, our team will be fcuking knackered with a game coming up on Wednesday. Porteous has form for that sort of challenge, he may well have helped hammer a nail into our Championship coffin after only 45 minutes. He should never be picked for his country again.

Just now, bennett said:

Not even had a shot at their goal yet.

Unless we start shooting from the half way line, that may not change 

If we go through the next 2 games like that first half with 11 players, similar to Euro 2020 it’s curtains for Clarke. Fucking nightmare of a tactic to take against Germany. 

One of the most one sided halves of football I’ve ever seen at a major tournament. 3 down and a man down, my my. The scoreline could be worse of course, marginal penalty call going our way and Gunn has had a decent game sweeping up behind our shambolic defence a couple of times and saving an offside shot that I think could have been VAR’d onside.
We’ve not even had a sight of goal much less a shot.  It’s been pathetic and embarrassing from Scotland.

The second half will all be about how arsed the Germans are. If they’re up for it this could quite easily finish 7 or 8 nil. If they get the cigars out and go easy it will finish 3 or 4 mil. 

A tough watch, either way. 

1 minute ago, Hauzen said:

Hopefully Germany start taking folk off as the game is won.

As good as Germany have been, this is an utter fucking disgrace of a performance though from us.

It has been a shambles. You rarely see such a shite performance and one sided game at the euros these days as most European teams that qualify are at least organised and hard to break down.

We are looking like a San Marino level team.

Germany are obviously very good, but I can’t believe how slack we’ve looked. They’ve looked so much more up for it.