Germany - Scotland

Old Bing

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

They have Kroos who can beat any press, and Musiala whos regularly taking 2-3 men out the game on his own.

I'm finding it weird how people are just ignoring how good Germany are here. 

I'm finding it weird how we're at 70 mins and we've not managed to muster a shot on goal yet, never mind it being on target.

6 minutes ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Btw if we don't get a shot on target, has that ever happened before at a major tournament? 

Dunno, but we are definitely going to be candidates for such an auspicious achievement. 

I put a bet on us losing all 3 games, looking like free money. 

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

I'm finding it weird how we're at 70 mins and we've not managed to muster a shot on goal yet, never mind it being on target.

Would you expect Burnley to have a shot on target against Prime Barca? Because that's the level difference between the two teams.

Possibly but still.

Just now, meanmistermustard said:

If we get away with only losing by five it will be a kind of relief. 

Only positive is goal difference is after head-to-head record.

Not for best third place, though.

23 minutes ago, S7C said:

f**k that.

We are a level where we don't have to willingly invite them into our own half, leaving a shit ton of space for them to do whatever they want in it. We're at a level where we can at least create chances and string some passes together.

Stop excusing this shite.

Fair enough - All about opinions. I just can't recall us playing against a team with that capability in the last couple of years.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Would you expect Burnley to have a shot on target against Prime Barca? Because that's the level difference between the two teams.

Possibly but still.

I don't believe we are at the level where expecting them to have a shot on goal, never mind on target, is considered far fetched.

10 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Is the red going to be 1 or 2 game ban 

Automatic 1 game, but committee review for possible extension for violent conduct.