Germany v Scotland

2 minutes ago, Angus_Don said:

Time for some US Open Golf this is embarrassingly bad.

I'm watching both. (Sound down on the football of course.)

Defended Porteous all this time. Hes been excellent for Scotland, even in this game he had done ok.

Waits until the worst moment possible to show the rash streak we always knew he was capable of

Difficult to think of a more pathetic or embarrasing performance.

Bunch of scared wee boys that should be nowhere near that level of football.

We can't even handle the physical or mental never mind the technical in which we are absolute guff.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Folk can blame Clarke all they like but the problems are much more deep rooted than the manager.  This has been a long, long time in the making.

I mentioned earlier that these problems were there to see in a friendly with Finland. People kidding themselves with the ability of this squad. 

Tony Ralston, amateur at best. As for Scotlands best midfielder it's certainly not Calum Mcgreggor, absolutely pish. One of the poorest starts by a Scottish team in years. Mr Clarke, yir tactics are embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, printer said:

I'm watching both. (Sound down on the football of course.)

Bob missing the cut probably. I wonder if he'd be available for the next game :)

Edited by Angus_Don

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Folk can blame Clarke all they like but the problems are much more deep rooted than the manager.  This has been a long, long time in the making.

He’s got to take his share of the blame.  He’s the manager, he has been for 5 years, it’s his team, his formation and his tactics.  None of which have been impressive tonight.

Just now, KirkieRR said:

Utterly outclassed. For what it's worth, I didn't see much wrong with the tackle. Otherwise, though, we're not even at the match.

Cleared with his right and nearly snapped his leg with his left. Aff ye go. 

5 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

None of our big names have done a thing in the game. All the supposed leaders have been completely anonymous. 

McGregor gets shown up as a haddie in about 90% of matches above Scottish Premiership level.