Germany v Scotland

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

Only Scotland could be under intense pressure at a major finals after 40 seconds.

Probably the most ironic thing ever is that Scottish football actually invented passing and look at us now.

Correct, could see this coming from the kick off, we were running away from them

I remember being at Hampden at the games where we were knocked out in qualifying and overhearing other supporters saying 'I'm glad we're out. We'd be embarrassing in the finals.'

I never understood that. But I do now.

No idea what the tactics are. Sometimes pressing with Adams and Christie and leaving massive gaps all over the pitch.

Kroos just strolling around, probably never had an easier game. 

McGregor hiding and not wanting the ball., this really could be 8 or 9. 

Utter cowards to a man.

1 minute ago, GTG_03 said:

No idea what the tactics are. Sometimes pressing with Adams and Christie and leaving massive gaps all over the pitch.

Kroos just strolling around, probably never had an easier game. 

McGregor hiding and not wanting the ball., this really could be 8 or 9. 

Utter cowards to a man.

Really poor.

7 minutes ago, Stan Bo said:

The more I see it the more annoyed at Porteous I am. Absolute shite at tackle. Tries to do with with the straight leg then swing a right foot at the ball. 

The whole half was a shambles where no one gets pass marks.

Tierney ,  Robertson ?

We were horribly exposed by the bare minimum of movement and a semi decent ball in behind our defence against Finland so this can’t come as a major surprise given the step up up in quality.

What’s annoying is this was clear to see and it seems like we have done nothing to try and stop it. 

I'm not really sure anyone gets pass marks performance wise tbh. 

Also, I love John McGinn but he hasn’t kicked a ball for Scotland for nearly a year.