1 hour ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

if your dismissing this then that tells a lot
I'm saying if St Cadocs are exploiting the rules then Pollok did it previously and could have went further but they choose not too as it would have bene harder as the academy is a registered charity and the first team is a business.

For someone lambasting someone earlier for not reading over their posts before posting them, you're having a mare! 

46 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Pollok have a home fan base of about between 400 and 600 fans.  That tells me that they are an accomplished club with a good reputation  who do things properly and going forward they should be sustainable.  

As for St cadocs ...........

Can you tell me what the crowds were for Bailliston Juniors before they folded, (were they sustainable?)
Can you tell me what the crowds were for Thrid lanark before they folded (were they sustainable?)
Can you tell me what the crowds were for Gretna before they folded (were they sustainable?)
Can you tell me what the crowds were for Clydebank before they folded (were they sustainable?)
Can you tell me what the crowds were for Pollok when they were relegated to the first division, (were they sustainable?)

FFP would not have helped any of these teams and the rest i could mention and all had crowds of fair to midland size for their levels.
Why did all these teams fold, leave, bankrupt or defunct, because they were all mismanaged or badly run.
Also not forgetting old establish clubs now with no grounds who had sustainable crowds like, East Stirlingshire and Clyde FC, (oh and Kirkintilloch Rob Roy), again FFP wouldn't be much help they were just badly run, making wrong decisions

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

11 minutes ago, Spyro said:

For someone lambasting someone earlier for not reading over their posts before posting them, you're having a mare! 

Not really, I'm in the know, he isnt and he aint getting it.

Do you think I should type BOOM or NEXT cause I'm ripping the pish?

1 hour ago, superpollok said:

St Cadocs accounts are public, as they are a registered charity. Therefore those numbers are easily validated. Which is unique to most posts on P&B

As for where they got a grass cutter, who the hell cares and knows. Maybe Argos catalog ? 

Grasscutter fkn Grasscutter ,it's a lawnmower ffs , I feel violated even typing the word😡

13 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Can you tell me what the crowds were for Bailliston Juniors before they folded, (were they sustainable?)
Can you tell me what the crowds were for Thrid lanark before they folded (were they sustainable?)
Can you tell me what the crowds were for Gretna before they folded (were they sustainable?)
Can you tell me what the crowds were for Clydebank before they folded (were they sustainable?)
Can you tell me what the crowds were for Pollok when they were relegated to the first division, (were they sustainable?)

FFP would not have helped any of these teams and the rest i could mention and all had crowds of fair to midland size for their levels.
Why did all these teams fold, leave, bankrupt or defunct, because they were all mismanaged or badly run.
Also not forgetting old establish clubs now with no grounds who had sustainable crowds like, East Stirlingshire and Clyde FC, again FFP wouldn't be much help they were just badly run, making wrong decisions

All TRUE FACTS and muppets red dot it.

They're too shit scared to try and prove the post wrong because it isnt wrong

BOOM  🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

All TRUE FACTS and muppets red dot it.

They're too shit scared to try and prove the post wrong because it isnt wrong

BOOM  🤣🤣🤣

What facts?

They had fair to midland?? crowds?

The rest seems to be you asking lots of questions but answering nothing.... quite the achievement in your world salad posts

4 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

What facts?

They had fair to midland?? crowds?

The rest seems to be you asking lots of questions but answering nothing.... quite the achievement in your world salad posts

Why do you open your mouth when you know its gonna backfire on you like your comment about your own club.
So your saying Baillieston never had good sized crowds for their level
The same for third Lanark and the ols Clydebank, so they didn't have good crowds for their level

the point is that just because you have sustainable crowds doesn't mean you will last or always do well

Honestly, do you not feel totally embarrassed ? 🤣🤣🤐

Genuine question

1 minute ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Why do you open your mouth when you know its gonna backfire on you like your comment about your own club.
So your saying Baillieston never had god sized crowds for their level
The same for third Lanark and the ols Clydebank, so they didn't have good crowds for their level

Honestly, do you not feel totally embarrassed ?

Genuine question

Ok m8 

Whats a midland crowd?  Are you embarrassed that someone of your age cant spell?

Edited by KirkyRobRoy

22 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Leave kirky guy alone.  he can go to bed when he wants.  Your not the dominant one, remember that, you've been schooled enough 🤐 

You're (note the correct spelling) a very silly man.

12 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Least you nailed the spelling this time!

Attaboy!  you keep going champ!

its not me whos going through all your posts, your the one who keeps going.

hope it makes you feel better

Ripped the pish and your post about your club were wrong and its getting to you 

Oh well  👊

7 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

its not me whos going through all your posts, your the one who keeps going.

hope it makes you feel better

Ripped the pish and your post about your club were wrong and its getting to you 

Oh well  👊

Oh so close, nearly champ....

Go on and see if you can fix your spelling...

Are you actually illiterate before i go too hard on you?

Ps... You're is another way of writing two words: 'you are' (as in 'you're making a mistake'). Your is a single word, and shows possession of a thing (as in 'your paper has some mistakes')

Edited by KirkyRobRoy

30 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Oh so close, nearly champ....

Go on and see if you can fix your spelling...

Are you actually illiterate before i go too hard on you?

Ps... You're is another way of writing two words: 'you are' (as in 'you're making a mistake'). Your is a single word, and shows possession of a thing (as in 'your paper has some mistakes')

Honestly I'm in stiches here, your replying in bigger text and in bold and putting tons of red dots.  You must be really <<< oppsies, did I spell that right, really irritated .
All because you were wrong about your club and you were made to look like a fool.  I'm really sorry that this has happened to you but please don't fret, I'm sure you will make more daft posts about your club 🤣🤣👊

I'm genuinely laughing as I type

a footnote cause he's angry and red dotting every post