Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇭🇺 Hungary

Scary Bear

Just now, Gibby82 said:

Always annoyed me that song. "Not much has changed but they live under water."

So a thousand years from now humanity has evolved into some sort of amphibious hybrid species living under the sea. I'd categorise that as a fairly fucking substantial change, lads.

Anyway, mon Scotland. 

That's even before we get to "great great great granddaughter" .

1000 years - 5 generations.

It just makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Gibby82 said:

Always annoyed me that song. "Not much has changed but they live under water."

So a thousand years from now humanity has evolved into some sort of amphibious hybrid species living under the sea. I'd categorise that as a fairly fucking substantial change, lads.

Anyway, mon Scotland. 

Interesting, I'd always thought of it as living in sort of domed cities under the sea, the land having been flooded or something.  Garbage song, either way.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

That's even before we get to "great great great granddaughter" .

1000 years - 5 generations.

It just makes no sense.

Maybe living underwater, and the change of oxygen levels, extends lifespans?

2 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

That lineup is giving me the fear of Czech 2021 and the Ukraine playoff game. 3 at the back never works well without KT 

On the positive side it is the same or similar side* that has drastically improved from the opening game to a pretty decent performance against Switzerland.

If we can improve again we are capable of beating the Hungarians.

*KT missing obvua blow, to all concerned.

Feel like playing to our strengths right now would mean bringing in another midfielder and going for the back 4. 

Ralston keeping his place at right back is astounding (if not surprising). He's an average enough player as it is without being as rusty as he is right now. 

Posted (edited)

Hmmmm, so Steve has gone with tried and tested. No real surprise there, but I feel it could bite us on the arse if they are not up to three top quality games in a short space of time. Either way, Mon Scotland!

If its the usual story, I won’t be angry, just disappointed.*

* I reserve the right to be furious in the short-term.

Edited by Scary Bear

Hearts fans on social media are imbeciles.  Most of them  on here seem to realise Adams is a much better option for this team than an overweight Shankland, but on Twitter they seem to want Clarke hung, drawn and quartered.  

3 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Interesting, I'd always thought of it as living in sort of domed cities under the sea, the land having been flooded or something.  Garbage song, either way.

I think it was Busted, actually.  

Just felt like a balloon had burst when we saw the team. 

No doubt we will see another fist pump from Clarke if we scrape a draw.

No ambition or imagination.  Best thing that can happen this evening is that it spells the end of Clarke's abysmal tenure. 

Just now, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Mentioning Willie Johnstone in the same breath as Law, Baxter and Jimmy Johnstone. Moyes has been away too long

He thought the match was in Cologne and when he got corrected, he simply ignored it.