'Old Firm wouldn't be courted by European Super League' - Neil Doncaster

He's given a really interesting interview to the Price of Football podcast and it comes out on Thursday.

He covers how a super league would affect Scotland, whether Rangers and Celtic actually do 'force through' decisions and a raft of other issues affecting the future of the Scottish game.

I've had a listen and looked at the key topics in this post (or click on the link in my signature).

All feedback welcome.

I listen to the podcast regularly and I really like both the hosts. Doncaster has been on before though and they give him an easy time of it,  which I think is fair enough as he is a guest on the show. The hosts are respectful about all levels of football but they don't know the tough questions to ask from a Scottish point of view which again is fair enough as they are Brighton and Palace fans. 

I will listen to it but I prefer their weekly news and questions podcasts.