Celtic v Falkirk

24 minutes ago, the aggressive beggar said:

Sorry lads, I think I jinxed it by sending a photo of my smug face to my Celtic supporting laddie at half time 

Shouldn't even have his number. Should've disowned him as soon as the words 'I'm a Celtic fan Da' Came out his mouth.

Got away with that, hopefully never see Palma in a Celtic shirt again, horrendous player.

As for Falkirk, hope we see he's in the premiership next season. Was nice to see an opposing team come to CP and play football rather than just hoof it to the striker at the earliest opportunity. Put alot of the top league to shame.

9 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Got away with that, hopefully never see Palma in a Celtic shirt again, horrendous player.

As for Falkirk, hope we see he's in the premiership next season. Was nice to see an opposing team come to CP and play football rather than just hoof it to the striker at the earliest opportunity. Put alot of the top league to shame.

That would be 3 of them this season then.

Just on my way back from the game. So proud of my local team, we just run out of steam.

The terrorist signing is diabolical though - why don’t any decent Celtic fans (there must be some) stand up to that ?

Also, the Celtic support look ill. How is it possible for so many to be overweight ?

Do you get diabetes with each season ticket ?

I said earlier I thought we would easily win . Got it wrong . No way is 5-2 a fair reflection of the match . Great performance from the Bairns . Very impressive side who will only improve if promoted . 

Also perhaps our squad isn't as strong as we have been led to believe . Palma is awful . Welsh needs to move on . 

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Just on my way back from the game. So proud of my local team, we just run out of steam.

The terrorist signing is diabolical though - why don’t any decent Celtic fans (there must be some) stand up to that ?

Also, the Celtic support look ill. How is it possible for so many to be overweight ?

Sorry , what is the terrorist signing ?

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We have to eat a lot before going to the game because we have a habit of either running out of stuff at the kiosks then it takes yonks to get served.

In regards to the singing, f**k all to do even by standing up to it. I thought our song book today was going well then it took its usual header right off the deep end.

SAM song didn’t get an outing though, which is a bonus.

Off the top of my head there was Boys of the Old Brigade and Loughall Ambush. I can’t remember the others.