Cosmetic surgery

Can’t see me ever considering any kind of cosmetic surgery, barring something horrendous and unexpected that causes severe disfigurement. Just don’t see the point.

I know a handful of women who have had boob jobs, a couple who have had liposuction, and probably about a dozen men who have had their hair done(All the men in the last couple of years). Just seems a tremendous waste of money to me.

Pre Hampden one time we were in a club in Cumbernauld and the bar manager - really nice guy - had massive white teeth you could probably see from Mars.

Shame, but he probably asked for them.

What do you tell the five kids when they ask about how and why their mum died?

"Because she wanted a fat arse" is going to come from left-field a bit...

52 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

What do you tell the five kids when they ask about how and why their mum died?

"Because she wanted a fat arse" is going to come from left-field a bit...

Even worse is Kanye West paid for his Mum to have cosmetic surgery and she died a day later owing to post-operative factors.

This Clicky was doing the rounds on a few of my friends Facebook feed. Might sound harsh but she was told  before going she wasn’t heavy enough for surgery in the UK and went for the cheap option and paid the ultimate price but not a lot of sympathy for someone that age not taking on advice. 

46 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Even worse is Kanye West paid for his Mum to have cosmetic surgery and she died a day later owing to post-operative factors.

People that hassle you for the rent when you’re just out of surgery are lowlifes.

Mrs Ned has aged tremendously, she was pretty when I met her and she's aged to perfection - but only in my eyes, not to her.

So despite this story being an utterly pointless tragedy I do get it - hopefully it makes somebody somewhere think twice though.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Imagine paying money to look like somecunt who's had cosmetic surgery.

I think so many in Hollywood have had procedures done that aging normally just looks totally unusual to them

Could you make me look like a startled puffin please?

2 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Feel sorry for his mum, without knowing her personality, but Kanye is a massive cvnt and deserves any hurt coming to him.

When I lived in South America the bbl was incredibly popular, obviously there's become an aesthetic expectation of women particularly from that region so wanting to live up to that, I suppose. A lot of fake tits as well. My wife was at the gym one day and a woman's tit was clean out of her sports bra and she hadn't noticed because there was no sensation in it. 

A lot of her pals in the states have had small Botox injections and stuff, none of which looks bad but seems weird for folk in their 20s and early thirties. A few have had their lips done too and it looks uniformly awful imo