What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Good stuff! Ever seen Lethal Weapon 2? There is an excellent version of that tune which is played towards the end, don't know who did it though :unsure:

Yes, I have. I know the one you mean, I think it's Bob Dylan..

it doesn't mean quite as much as the Dunblane one though.

And I don't mean that to be a dig, or make you feel like shit, not in the slightest. f :)

Guest SaintGareth

Yes, I have. I know the one you mean, I think it's Bob Dylan..

it doesn't mean quite as much as the Dunblane one though.

And I don't mean that to be a dig, or make you feel like shit, not in the slightest. f :)

Don't be daft! Yeh, just listened to it, it's definitely that one, ta. :)

Bob Dylan - Knocking on Heavens Door :D

I was at that one but with Wayne Coyne and co. filling in for TWS, it meant that the SFA and FL sets clashed, so me and my mates stayed to watch the SFA to the end before rushing over to catch the end of the FL. Missed 7 nation army but the played it again when I saw them at the Academy later that year.

The stuffed animals at the back of the stage at the end of the set were occupied by the Super Furry Animals members who had belted round to take part as there's a mutual admiration between the two bands.

This isn't quite as impressive as getting Justin Timberlake (another big FL fan) to be one of the stuffed animals on TOTP, but it was still some hour of live music. The SFA set was as loud as I've ever heard an outdoor gig.

Now: Chuck Berry- Maybelline.

That SFA set was f'ckin magic. A ll of my mates went to see the Flaming Lips leaving me on my tod smoking countless spliffs in the baking sunshine with a couple of Morton fans during SFA. Times like that are what festivals are all about. :D