What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I concur. Don't like Buckleys version much at all and don't understand the reverance his vocal histrionics are held in.

The song lasts just over four minutes in Cohens original version. Buckley spins it out to over six minutes by adding hunners of extra notes in a Whitney Houston style.

Buckleys version is revered by young kids because it appeared on some teen drama series. They don`t know the original song. It`s not their fault they wallow in their ignorance :lol:

The song lasts just over four minutes in Cohens original version. Buckley spins it out to over six minutes by adding hunners of extra notes in a Whitney Houston style.

Buckleys version is revered by young kids because it appeared on some teen drama series. They don`t know the original song. It`s not their fault they wallow in their ignorance :lol:

I didn't know it was on some teen drama thing. It was just the 1st version of the song that I've heard. Don't think I've heard the Cohen version but I knew it was his song originally.

I pray you never hear the Rufus Wainwright version :lol: