What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

So I've got to work this out for myself!

You're playing this song all the time & David doesn't like it so he's pi**ed off with it.

You've got better taste than he has, so tell him to grow up and get over it.

No, I just hate it, not because she plays it repetitively, I just think it's a pointless song. Better than Busted though :D

Who the hell wants to sing about a matinee :blink:

Judge for yourself....

Dark Of The Matinee

You take your white finger, slide the nail under the top and bottom buttons of my blazer, relax the fraying wool, slacken ties and I'm not to look at you in the shoe, but the eyes.

I time every journey to bump into you, accidentally. I charm you and tell you of the boys I hate, all the girls I hate, the clothes I hate, all the wors I hate, how I'll never be anything I hate. You smile, mention something that you like, how you'd have a happy life if you did the things you like.

So I'm on BBC2 now, telling Terry Wogan how I made it. What I made is unclear, but his deference is and his laughter is. My words and smile are so easy now. Yes, It's easy now.

So find me and follow me through corridors, refectories and files you must follow, leave this academic factory you will find me in the matinee, the dark of the matinee is mine.

Guest Radford 72
Im listening to Adagio performed by the London thingy Orchestra. Samuel barber was a genius.

You watch Platoon last night too!?!?!? ;)

It is an absolutely amazing tune...

Could listen to it all night...

Nah I was in the pub watching the Scotland game if you meant Wednesday.

Nah I was in the pub cleaning the pipes if you meant Tuesday. Loads of free pints, the only shame was most of them were minging.

Currently listening to Hey Yoko By John Lennon.

Guest Radford 72

I mean't Tuesday night/Wed morning...

Thought it'd be shite as I'm not a big fan of Charlie Sheen (who is?) but it was really good I thought and the soundtrack was excellent too... :)

Full Metal Jacket`s soundtrack is way better than Platoon.

Currently listening to Street Fighting Man by Oasis (Originally done by The Rolling Stones).

Guest Radford 72
Full Metal Jacket`s soundtrack is way better than Platoon.

Currently listening to Street Fighting Man by Oasis (Originally done by The Rolling Stones).

Years since I've seen FMJ (in fact don't know if I've seen past the basic training scenes) so can't mind the soundtrack...

Currently listening to...

The Rasmus - In The Shadows