Cock Racing

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

craigyb85 was overjoyed when Derk finished in 1st place in the Norfolk Chicken Hurdle. craigyb85 picks up a cheque for £360.00 thanks to a stunning performance by Derk. In second place was Fag Packet with a time of 8 minutes 15 seconds. The owner of Fag Packet, craigyb85, said after the race 'Cool, I get £180.00? But you know it's never been about the money. £180.00, yes!' Finishing a creditable 3rd out of 9 cocks was Spunky who rounds out the top 3 and gives his owner, Shaggy_Jenkins, cause for optimism.

Full results are as follows

1 Derk 7 min 8 sec (owned by craigyb85)

2 Fag Packet 8 min 15 sec (owned by craigyb85)

3 Spunky 8 min 48 sec (owned by Shaggy_Jenkins) :D B)

4 Jumpin Jack 9 min 14 sec (owned by Zola)

5 ROBO COCK 9 min 25 sec (owned by Sgt Spliff 008)

6 cockroach 9 min 36 sec (owned by shaza fastcock)

7 Cock Steady 9 min 37 sec (owned by Mixfused)

8 Francois 9 min 43 sec (owned by VillaNz)

9 SADDAMS COCK 9 min 46 sec (owned by Tony Blair)

Myles Faster wins Bernard Matthews Hurdle

Raving On was overjoyed when Myles Faster finished in 1st place in the Bernard Matthews Hurdle. Raving On picks up a cheque for £540.00 thanks to a stunning performance by Myles Faster. In second place was 50 Cent with a time of 8 minutes 53 seconds. The owner of 50 Cent, LTL12, said after the race 'Cool, I get £270.00? But you know it's never been about the money. £270.00, yes!' Finishing a creditable 3rd out of 10 cocks was detector 50 who rounds out the top 3 and gives his owner, MR TWISTER, cause for optimism.

Full results are as follows

1 Myles Faster 8 min 28 sec (owned by Raving On)

2 50 Cent 8 min 53 sec (owned by LTL12)

:D :D :D

I think I won by a head :blink:

Guest Ruggy Bairn

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Hello there I'm Rolf Harris, welcome to Rolf's Cockerel Hospital. No, I said cockerel hospital, not animal hospital, pesky lawyers. Anyway I see you've bought a cockerel for old Rolfy to look at. Who's this little tyke? Ruggy's Pecker eh? And what can we do for you little Ruggy's Pecker?

Poor guy, he is pretty sick. I need to take a look at him right away. *prod* Come on Ruggy's Pecker open you beak for Rolf. Hmmm I think its a severe case of mad cock disease. Now that will cost around £70 to fix the little guy up. Is this OK?

Is this ok? Is it f'k.

You have £29.56 left in the bank.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Just as he was building up to be decent. This game is pish!

It seems I finally sent those lovely chaps at IT over the edge when cockracing.com started showing up against my login at work , following a nice wee chat from my boss I shall be online for "pleasure" purely at home :unsure:

Ruggy , like a typical Falkirk fan whilst the rest of us were spending our hard earned cash on vaccinations and worming tablets you were spending your money on racing , gambling and training , gaining an unfair advantage and diddy owner status at the same time :P

Well done RO , ya jammy b'stard .

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Congratulations! This is confirmation that Sharpie has been entered for the Norfolk Chicken Hurdle at 20:00:00 on 18/02/2004.

Come on Sharpie!!!!! :D:D:D:rolleyes:

Guest Se Draca

KFC Next Stop had to go to market 'cos I couldn't afford the vet's bill. So, I bought a new one - Weeping Cock - which pegged it after two days for no apparent reason

So what little money I have left is having to go on Ruggy's effort tonight.

Make me or break me ;)

Edited to include:

Twelves :o You're 'avin a larf. I'll spread it around

Guest Ruggy Bairn
8 Ruggy's Pecker 9 min 37 sec (owned by The Sexy Girl)

:o:angry::o:angry:

Some dirty besom has now gone and grabbed my cock and she's handling me pecker now! :angry:

Sold him at the market cause he was ill and I couldn't afford the treatment, now they've fixed him, and she's paid for my cock. <_<

Sharpie was f'kin 11th or something :(

• 2 weeks later...
Message Date Time

Cocky McCockster is booked on the next training session. 27/02/2004 17:36:26

Yes! Your bet on Ty Law in the Chicken Royal Novice Chase won 14 * £100.00 = £1400 plus your £100.00 stake back 26/02/2004 21:01:18

Cocky McCockster entered for the Beak Shine Hurdle on 01/03/2004 26/02/2004 17:23:51

Cocky McCockster entered for the Beak Shine Hurdle on 01/03/2004 26/02/2004 17:16:54

Beauty. I put 100 pound on a 14 to 0ne shot and it paid off!!!!:):):)

Not trying to boast or anything but I have a Penmaster Deluxe

:ass :ass :ass

• 2 weeks later...
Yes! Your bet on CockTail in the Egg Shell Novice Chase won 18 * £1,000.00 = £18000 plus your £1,000.00 stake back 10/03/2004 21:01:01

Bully Wee Cock has returned from training. 09/03/2004 22:00:02

super cock has returned from training. 09/03/2004 22:00:02

super cock has started his speed training! 09/03/2004 10:00:07

Bully Wee Cock has started his speed training!

beauty!!!

Ossian the Great is fighting fit and training well but totally useless in races!!

He's worth a few bob so might have to sell him and buy a better breed!!

• 5 years later...

Archived