Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I recite the Rangers 9 in a row winning squad to delay my arrival at the Billy Mill Roundabout.

Drives the wife mental.

A poster on here, who in order to stay anonymous, we'll call Shawfield St... nah, better to go with S Stallion, used to recite the Popes there had been over the last two hundred years or so (Catholic school, obviously), in his head, in order to delay climax.

Once when in the throws, he was nearing the old vinegar strokes and exclaimed "Pope John Paul!" at the top of his voice.

Don't think he's still with that bird, surprisingly.

A poster on here, who in order to stay anonymous, we'll call Shawfield St... nah, better to go with S Stallion, used to recite the Popes there had been over the last two hundred years or so (Catholic school, obviously), in his head, in order to delay climax.

Once when in the throws, he was nearing the old vinegar strokes and exclaimed "Pope John Paul!" at the top of his voice.

Well no one's infallible.

Sounds like an old priest's trick

Men wearing baseball caps. There isn't a man alive who looks better (or even looks as good / bad as they are without a baseball cap) when they wear one. Tony Pulis, a case in point.

These are for baseball players. No one else.

It seems to have got really popular again recently. After hardly seeing one for about a decade they seem to be everywhere. They don't look great.

Pedestrian crossing related.......women who kid on they can't see you and drive through a non-light pedestrian crossing rather than stop. It's always women who do this. I am a big ugly bugger - they can't possibly fail to see me. Supermarket carparks are the worst.

Men wearing baseball caps. There isn't a man alive who looks better (or even looks as good / bad as they are without a baseball cap) when they wear one. Tony Pulis, a case in point.

Goalkeepers?

I chuckled for a couple of minutes, did that help?

I'm feeling much better now, thanks.

Potassium and sodium will balance your salt levels and electrolytes; fixes cramps/muscle spasms.

I ken what they're for, but bananas give me mouth ulcers and salt water tastes boggin.

I thought baseball caps were for blokes who couldn't be arsed washing their hair in the morning. I used to know a lad who thought this was a magic shield that would prevent people knowing he was a dirty tink.

Also, the DA's right - it's surely acceptable for goalies when the sun's low in the sky.

Right, lads, my left foot and toes are in a spasm. Send help.

I've got a couple of uncles in Ayrshire - want me to send them round with a hacksaw?

Ignore Donnie's pish about potassium; he's just trying to cause you harm.

Only if your Ayrshire uncles are in Glasgow, like I am.

Alas. However, I'm thinking you could have someone round from Craigslist within ten minutes.

The joys of big city living.