Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

49 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:

Spent the best part of 3 hours washing and polishing my car for a bird to come along about 20 minutes later to shite all over it

That Una Stubbs needs a good talking too.

10 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

People who slam their weights down in the gym.

When there is a whole row of rowing machines available and some p***k picks the one next to you.

^^^
Desperate to tell everyone he was at the gym.

Can't you just go back and sweep that bit of the floor after he's finished?

Spent the best part of 3 hours washing and polishing my car for a bird to come along about 20 minutes later to shite all over it

That's a common occurrence in Dumfries with amount of seagulls we have.

Speaking of cars. A boy walked over the top of my car at 4 in the morning. Who the actual f**k does things like that?! The little tosser is lucky it was my missus that caught him and not me.

50 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

People who slam their weights down in the gym.

When there is a whole row of rowing machines available and some p***k picks the one next to you.

^^^
Desperate to tell everyone he was at the gym.

*edit* should it be ^^^ or <<< in this instance?

I knew that would annoy you.

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's a common occurrence in Dumfries with amount of seagulls we have.

Speaking of cars. A boy walked over the top of my car at 4 in the morning. Who the actual f**k does things like that?! The little tosser is lucky it was my missus that caught him and not me.

There is a video of me faceplanting into a campervan windscreen on youtube after unsuccessfully attempting to run over it while pished.

I'll be the first to admit it wasn't big and it wasn't clever.

I hope it hurt.

Rather than wake me my missus shouted out the window and apparently the boy fell and landed on his back before apologising and limping away. With any luck he's in a great deal of pain today.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I hope it hurt.

Rather than wake me my missus shouted out the window and apparently the boy fell and landed on his back before apologising and limping away. With any luck he's in a great deal of pain today.

Why do you hope it hurt? That campervan might have belonged to a paedophile for all you know and you're taking his side you beast.

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

There is a video of me faceplanting into a campervan windscreen on youtube after unsuccessfully attempting to run over it while pished.

I'll be the first to admit it wasn't big and it wasn't clever.

I saw some boy on Gladiators jump cars and thought it looked a piece of piss. Tried it in St Andrews one night. The car was covered in ice and as I'd jumped it Superman style I just skidded off the top and ended in a heap head first. 

Had a similar problem with a gate the other night and now can't turn my head to the right. 

22 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

The boy was wearing bright orange...! Ya bas :angry:

(I did appreciate the admiring glances in my general direction :wub:)

Sadly the floor shaking had nothing to do with dropping weights...

FWIW, I was wearing a red Tshirt, and I always employ the correct rower/treadmill/bike etiquette.

There's something happening on my street. The road's closed halfway down and there's a big white sheet being held up on one of the pavements. Folk moving around and moving things around there (with a crowd of ever decreasingly clothed people at any given time, obviously) and I can't find any trace of what it is online. There's a sign on the road saying it's closed for one day. And as I had my head stuck out the window to look at it the wind was blowing someone's weed smoke straight in my face, so now I feel ill.

There's something happening on my street. The road's closed halfway down and there's a big white sheet being held up on one of the pavements. Folk moving around and moving things around there (with a crowd of ever decreasingly clothed people at any given time, obviously) and I can't find any trace of what it is online. There's a sign on the road saying it's closed for one day. And as I had my head stuck out the window to look at it the wind was blowing someone's weed smoke straight in my face, so now I feel ill.

^^^ Drug tested in the morning and his gaffer reads this forum type post.