Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Another joyous sleepless night.

So a male birth control study was terminated by the people conducting it due to concerns over the large number of side effects experienced by the test subjects, of roughly 320 subjects, around 1500 side effects were reported during the test. Side effects included depression and (potentially permanent) infertility. SJW's everywhere are celebrating this as some kind of pathetic victory, that men can't handle birth control. Of the 320 men who volunteered, 20 backed out due to the side effects.

Absolutely agree with looking into male birth control, having the option available for both sexes is nothing but a good thing, but if the testing is dangerous enough to warrant ending the study then they obviously need to continue working on it. The results showed a 96% reduction in sperm count so they are definitely on the right track. 

Problem is though, how many women would trust a man to take a birth control option?

Not knowing whether this will be a whinge about rain being forecasted to start at 3pm on a Saturday (becoming all too common) or that plus the app not being able to upload photos to highlight it.

Will find out by posting this...

Eta: it no work. Shows a wee black rectangle that disappears and does f*** all else.

I'm hungover and have indigestion. Had a bunch of stuff I wanted to get done today and now I can't be bothered to do any of it. And, AND the weather has been beautiful all week and now Saturday's here it's cold and raining.

Fed up.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

I'm hungover and have indigestion. Had a bunch of stuff I wanted to get done today and now I can't be bothered to do any of it. And, AND the weather has been beautiful all week and now Saturday's here it's cold and raining.

Fed up.

I just found out today that it is legal to smoke marijuana recreationally in Colorado. Couldn't you just smoke a phat blunt?